Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: decieved for years ( )
Date: August 15, 2013 11:01PM

Was enjoying a evening, quietly at home and "KNOCK, A KNOCK" at my door. Open the door thinking it was one of my Grandson's or something, and there stand two empty suits looking to make my evening difficult. {Least in my opinion}. Anyways, I was not too pleased to be rousted,of course they did not call first. I then proceed to ask what they needed. THE LIES BEGIN AT THIS POINT, "Oh we were just in the neighborhood",well now I was slowly starting to sizzle.They stood and stared at me in silence, and I thought, here we go. Hope I can hold my temper, while giving these two ass clowns a run for there money.
A little background here, I have not had any contact for close to 18 months, except for a occassional visit the first Sunday of the month from the 'lil pricks with the "Blue" envelope.
I usually run any and all Morgbots off with my direct, but polite message that I not only feel they are full of it, but have no interest in being love bombed, as I have come to know is part of there tactics over the years. Seldom, if ever do the same individuals return, which has been really kind of a victory. Been awhile, as I said so it was really kind of a shock to have 'em back on my ass after all this time.
Figured it was time to calmly, but firmly let 'em have it. So, I asked them to sit down at my picnic table OUTSIDE as I will not be invaded in my own home, nosey bastards they are usually. The table needs refinishing and a few {Many} exposed splinters and nailheads made for a comfortable place to sit while they visited.
Anyways, they asked if I was "XXX" and I said, No, that is my Son, and he has moved out and lives with his "girfriend".
At this point there was "Total" silence. Well, who are YOU one of these bozo's asked? I thought I would say something ignorant like Moe Howard or SpongeBob Square Pants, but figured I would just tell 'em, as they were way too stupid to see the humor in that. After this, it was my turn and I asked who they were and really what this crap was all this about. As if I didn't know what they were up to anyways.
Turns out, they were a couple of the "Big Boys"from the stake HIGH COUNCIL, not just HT or drones for the bishopric etc. WTF??? They must of really wanted to play......
To make a long story short, I had about a 40 minute game of banter back and forth with these servants of MORG.Inc, and I covered alot of ground. Wonderful topics from Brodway Joe's affection for young females to what really is Christ's true message of charity, or lack there of in the LDS version of the saviors restored church. We visited about the corporations dedication to money, rather than care of the poor or the less fortunte. At one point I also made sure Brigham was not left out of the conversation either.
I think what was the clincher was when I spoke of what would happen if J.C. were to visit the local MORG Ward and ask for a Recommend to go into his Father's house {Temple}. Since he has, or had; Long Hair, Wore a robe,Sandles,Was unshaven and most likely in need of a bath, He also was guilty of the sin of hanging out with thieves and whores, and also a big no-no, he was able to forgive at will. A really serious nutcase by current L.D.S. guidelines, and he would certainly not measure up. There response? Oh, well, you know that is an interesting question! Of course, that is there way of avoiding any real "meat" and it was obvious they were ready to squrm on out of here.
My question is just how stupid do they think I am? Oh, we were just in the neighborhood......Guess thy know one thing, I am not just plain dumb after our 'lil visit. They didn't know what hit 'em.
Most likely not the end of it though. Never is.
Could be a visit or a call with an invite to a "Court of love"?
Kind of expect that as "Delightful" and "Pleasant" the visit was. Glad I will have an answer to that "Invite" ready deliver to a certain address at church headquarters.
Oh well, long time coming. Just dandy.

Needless to say, I made few points towards my eventual quest to be included on the express spaceship to Kolob. But it sure felt good!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: August 15, 2013 11:14PM

Nice! Very nice! You told it like it is.

Posted by: karin ( )
Date: August 15, 2013 11:25PM

I've had that said to me by some home teacher. What I now wish i'd said was:

"Oh, do you spend lots of time just wandering/ cruising the streets?' just to get a reaction from them.

Date: August 16, 2013 12:12AM

Wish I had thought of that. A perfect response to a blatant and outright deception {LIE}.It is tough, at least for me, to be totally prepaired with the responses I really need at times like this. I do still feel somewhat on edge in these surprise situations, but am thankful for being somewhat better prepaired, and ready than I've been previously when caught by surprise. Thanks everyone for the encouraging words. It was kind of fun.

Posted by: Cowardly lion ( )
Date: August 16, 2013 12:00AM

GOOD FOR YOU! Plant those seeds! Plant 'em with an ax & kick em up em up the A##!

Posted by: jpt ( )
Date: August 16, 2013 12:29AM

I've received the "just in the neighborhood" claim a few times. After a few minutes of discussion, it's pretty obvious they were looking for me since they had details about me.

They're liars. Or I suppose in true mormon spinning fashion, they could say something like "well, we were in the neighborhood looking for you, so we weren't lying."

Rumor has it there's a "lying for the Lord" theme somewhere in mormon culture. :-)

Posted by: jiminycricket ( )
Date: August 16, 2013 12:59AM

When someone says, “We were just in the neighborhood,” you could interrogate them:

Gentlemen, what time did you meet up together tonight?

Am I your first visit?

Did you just drive straight to my house?

You did? Well, then the fact is that you weren’t “just in the neighborhood.”

Actually, you just lied to me. And you are two suits from the stake high council?

Well, aren’t you supposed to be honest with your fellowman to have a temple recommend?

You are, well . . . then how do you justify lying to me and then turning around and going to the temple? Or to a ward temple trip? Or to a stake temple trip? Or to go for any other reason?

Do you really rationalize your honesty when you feel justified and still feel good enough about yourself to attend the temple worthily?

Why is lying for the Lord or lying in your calling, no matter the rationalization, an acceptable Mormon behavior?

You know, when you come to my home unannounced and I catch you in a lie, and you’re supposed to be the cream of the crop in the high council, what does that say about your personal integrity and such low standards of the LDS Church?

How do you justify lying and being deceitful with me?

I’m really surprised that at this point in your lives you two can justify your conduct no matter how contrary it is to the teachings of Christ. You can’t even keep the law of Moses, “Thou shalt not lie.” You can’t even be honest with yourself in telling your bishop and stake president in a temple recommend interview that you are honest with your fellowman.

If you are so dishonest with me in just a casual comment, why should I trust anything else that comes out of your mouth?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2013 01:02AM by jiminycricket.

Date: August 16, 2013 01:57AM

Right on target. Wish I had said that too. I am getting more ammo and the courage to use it for the next go-round.Which will likely be soon I'm sure, due to the fact that I "Voiced the words of an apostate" to some of the bigger dogs in the "Pack". Wish me luck. Thanks for the great responses.I will use 'em.

Posted by: pathfinder ( )
Date: August 16, 2013 03:57PM

Great response!!

+10000

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: August 16, 2013 02:36PM

I wonder if they would treat a woman with the same respect (actually listening to what you had to say). I doubt it. I would expect to be mansplained to, disrespected, diminished, dismissed, and they'd attempt to dominate.

So, yeah, I read that, cheering you on, knowing that no woman would ever get that sort of rapt attention.

Date: August 16, 2013 07:14PM

Would not be surprised if they would of treated my wife like the second class citizen that they feel ladies are if they had seen her instead of me when they "were in the neighborhood" the other night. The way they "shine" ladies on and treat them as submisive lemmings is one of the most discusting aspects of TSCC and is unforgivable. But what do they care. They got the "PENIS-HOOD".
What assholes. I really not surpised though as the church encouraged this crap from day one. Glad it was me that gave 'em hell the other night.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.