Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: erictheex ( )
Date: August 17, 2013 12:55AM

I met a guy on my flight back from NYC this week. He was clearly LDS (pompous, garments, douche hair, overly tan, executive hair)basically a christian in every respect...
He was in first class with me but cut in line of the pre-boards, women with kids, the elderly. he was on the phone, pretending he did not see them, Did I say mormon, oh yes.

SO I get this douche next to me in first class. I notice he is wearing a yellow LIVESTRONG bracelet. He starts making chit chat criticizing the flight attendant, the airport, the weather, non-first class folks, etc. I ask him if he is from utah and if he bikes, yes on both counts. He asks how i can tell that he bikes and i say "i saw your livestrong bracelet". He says: som idiots believe everything they see on tv...this foundation blah blah and some don't understand that LANCE DID NOT DOPE, he was forced to admit it to save the expenses of a trial so more money can go to cancer research.

I said, oh are you LDS too? he said yeah, are you? I said no but I can tell you have an incredible ability to deny facts. Silence.

Then he changes the topic...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ck ( )
Date: August 17, 2013 01:47AM

Great story!

Posted by: closer2fine ( )
Date: August 17, 2013 02:11AM

Lol ballsy... I love it

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.