Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 06:01AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhKZNQlJrY

Ernest Borgnine says what keeps him happy, healthy, and young in his 90's is he masturbates a lot.

Compare happy Ernest to the unhealthy and crabby LDS Church leadership. Maybe whacking the pork would help old crabby Boyd K. Packer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: EssexExMo ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 07:34AM

I sorta get the feeling that BKKKP whacks it about, quite a lot.... mainly thinking about young guys 'little factories'

Posted by: Shiner Bock ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 10:12AM

If that's true then I'll live to be about 800 years old.

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 09:49PM

I think I added about a year to my lifespan today alone.

Posted by: Mr. Dufayel ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 10:13AM

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 02:37PM

I woke up this morning and look in the mirror, and found that I was 10 years old again.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 09:33PM

Probably full of self-loathing because he couldn't stop masturbating. Anyone with such a vicious agenda about this thing or that thing, like masturbation or homosexuality or whatever, is highly suspicious to me. I think, for instance, that the little troll Spencer W. Kimball was full of self-loathing over his own homosexual tendencies because wrote extensively about it. These are common themes, particularly among religious leaders, and it's common to have such individuals obsess over a "sin" only to find that they frequently commit that sin.

Posted by: AftonCatholic ( )
Date: January 31, 2011 10:14AM

"These are common themes, particularly among religious leaders, and it's common to have such individuals obsess over a "sin" only to find that they frequently commit that sin."

This was demonstrated by J Edgar Hoover, all his antigay attacks all the while he was up to his ears in the life style.

Posted by: Zeno Lorea ( )
Date: January 31, 2011 05:40AM

But if that were true some people I know would have died in the late 1600s.

Posted by: nomo moses ( )
Date: January 31, 2011 10:07AM

I get to live longer and a kitten dies.

This is a win-win.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.