Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Rowell back ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 01:00PM

Did you ever pray together before having sex?

Did you ever have sex with your garments on?

Did you ever feel guilty afterwards, even though married?

On your honeymoon, did you ever lock yourself in the bathroom and cry?

Did you ever confess unholy and unnatural practices to your bishop even though married?

Ladies, did you ever think of Dieter's (Uchtdorf) peter during foreplay?

Did you ever...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: homoerectus ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 01:28PM

Never prayed together, period.

Nope. We were told in the temple by a worker that it was *gasp* ok to take off our garments during sex

Yup, first time having sex on our wedding night

Nope

Nope, during my temple marriage interview with the stake president, he said that oral sex is A ok.

Nope. Im not a lady, and I never knew about foreplay until after my divorce and leaving the church.

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 02:47PM

None of the above. Right now I am thanking gods I don't even believe in that I left at a young enough age so as to avoid being able to answer yes to any of your questions. I'm also thanking both the lucky stars and the unlucky ones that I've had some really great, kind, considerate, passionate, wonderful lovers in my lifetime and I'm grateful there's been more than one. And that I wasn't stuck with an inconsiderate asshole who never heard of foreplay, for time and all eternity. Because the only thing that sounds worse to me than spending eternity with any one person is spending eternity with someone who is a lousy fuck.

Posted by: shannon ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 05:36PM

<snort> Tell it like it is girlfriend!

;o)

Posted by: frogdogs ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 09:10PM

I'm with you, dogzilla.

I was already pretty sexually damaged (emotionally/mentally) by the time I left TSCC not long after H.S. graduation.

The holdover, warped ideas I had about sexuality, power, submission, vulnerability, etc, continued to cause an incredible amount of pain in my life after leaving.

I'm so grateful for my luck in meeting a well-adjusted never-mo guy who I married, and who was very enthusiastic about foreplay from our first forays into sexual intimacy. I'd never known about it at all before him.

Married him 22 years ago. Praise dog, hallelujah and amen is all I have to say to that!

Posted by: Now a Gentile ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 03:01PM

I never did any of those but my TBM wife did the confessing of "unholy" practices. Yet for some reason, she still enjoyed receiving it. I am talking about cunnilingus. She also confessed that she masturbated and she felt so bad about it. Strange, one day I caught her just as she went over the edge and I thought it was wonderful but in her mind, it was something she had to confess. Maybe that is why I became very private.

Posted by: Rowell back ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 04:16PM

LOL Dogzilla...

Spending eternity with a lousy fuck! That's probably the definition of hell right there.

Perhaps that's why Heavenly Father has multiple wives!

I dont personally know anyone who could answer yes to these questions but constantly hear them brought up. So I'm assuming Mormonism is such a bad product that it could create these problems and certainly has.

What other unique to "Mormonism" sex problems have you heard about?

Anyone hear of the couple that couldn't get pregnant so they discussed their options with the Bishop only to find out they didn't know how to have sex and were doing it wrong? They didn't know they needed to insert point A into slot B.

Posted by: iflewover ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 04:40PM

Best friend's bride locked herself in the bathroom after the reception. Mom, bridesmaids, sisters, dad, the bishop, the bandleader and the RS prez all took turns trying to talk her down.

Meanwhile, my buddy stood out in the driveway next to their waiting limo wondering if they would catch their flight to Hawaii for the honeymoon.

After 90 minutes or so, she emerged looking like she was headed for the gallows. I never did ask my friend how Hawaii turned out...I kinda knew already.

On the bright side, they did end up with five beatiful children eventually.

Date: August 21, 2013 04:50PM

OMG, nothing like adding insult to injury and making this very fearful, terrifying moment totally public. I would have been increasingly humiliated every time another person tried to talk me down off the ledge. That poor woman.

I wonder why didn't the groom just send everyone away and discreetly and privately say, "Don't freak out. We don't have to do anything TONIGHT. Let's just go to Hawaii and we'll talk on the way." Because I'd think I'd feel a lot better if my husband addressed my paralyzing terror instead of a whole bunch of people.

Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 04:59PM

I imagine the groom was just as under equipped to have that kind of understanding. That reminds me of some missionary companions who would talk about their wedding night sexual adventures they already had planned out.

Date: August 22, 2013 09:18AM

That's just tragic to me that a grown-ass man would not be equipped to understand that his virgin wife might be terrified of teh sex. Really? It never occurred to him that it might hurt her?

Once again, I am SO glad I've never gotten busy with a mormon.

Posted by: iflewover ( )
Date: August 22, 2013 06:42PM

Sorry - just got back on the board. Whoa whoa whoa! My bud of course spent a good 30 minutes talking to her through the stupid door first before everyone else shoved him out of the way and tried their best to help her.

He did say exactly that: "Hey sweetheart, please believe me, I'm scared too. We don't have to do anything tonight or until you are good and ready." And on and on.

She was truly terrified of the thought of a man touching her body in any way shape or form.

That's the point: She had been force fed a diet of abstinence at all costs for at least 10 years before they were married. She couldn't turn the conditioning off, even when her own parents reassured her repeatedly is was okay now and it's what HF wants us to do.

Stupid cult.

Posted by: queenb ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 05:18PM

Did you ever pray together before having sex?

technically yes... we would do an evening prayer together and then sometimes have sex afterwards.

Did you ever have sex with your garments on?

halfway on. yes! hahaaha.. not so sexy.

Did you ever feel guilty afterwards, even though married?

yes, in the very very beginning.

On your honeymoon, did you ever lock yourself in the bathroom and cry?

I didnt lock myself anywhere, but I did cry alot. The sex was AWFUL in the beginning.

Did you ever confess unholy and unnatural practices to your bishop even though married?

NO! THANK GOD! ;)

Ladies, did you ever think of Dieter's (Uchtdorf) peter during foreplay?

wouldn't you like to know...

Posted by: lucky ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 07:33PM

queenb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Ladies, did you ever think of Dieter's (Uchtdorf)
> peter during foreplay?
>
> wouldn't you like to know...

No, not really! and I am saying this as a totally straight man.

AS IF what's his face is the only option OR the pinnacle of Male sexiness, for Hell sakes, cant a woman do (a lot) better than that? if a gal wants to go that route, then does not Arnold Scwarzennegger get it done a lot better?

thinking about sex and any MORmON ASSpostHOLE is like..... thinking about sex and the Osmonds, ..... crap, now I'm going to sickened for the next hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewfx4HzIRfU

Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 06:47PM

> Did you ever pray together before having sex?

Not before but invoked the name of diety during and after

> Did you ever have sex with your garments on?

Sure! This one time on the airplane....

> Did you ever feel guilty afterwards, even though
> married?

Nope,

> On your honeymoon, did you ever lock yourself in
> the bathroom and cry?

We locked the bathroom door and further beseached diety.
>
> Did you ever confess unholy and unnatural
> practices to your bishop even though married?

Nope. Clearly believed you cannot commit adultry with someone to whom you are married. Hence no such thing as an unholy or unnatural act. Side note (Many people can thank Clement for writting that since weasles procreate through oral copulation, man should not participate in it)>

Posted by: Bite Me ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 07:07PM

Numbers 1 thru 6: Hell No!

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 08:59PM

Did you ever pray together before having sex? Hell no. (As someone else said, never prayed together period? Well, he would pray. I refused. I never said a prayer in front of my husband.)

Did you ever have sex with your garments on? Maybe.

Did you ever feel guilty afterwards, even though married? Maybe.

On your honeymoon, did you ever lock yourself in the bathroom and cry? NO. For the oldies on the board, remember who I was married to.

Did you ever confess unholy and unnatural practices to your bishop even though married? NO.

Ladies, did you ever think of Dieter's (Uchtdorf) peter during foreplay? Hell no.

Did you ever...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 09:00PM by cl2.

Posted by: Lenina ( )
Date: August 22, 2013 06:58PM

Who were you married to? Was he gorgeous??

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 09:12PM

Yes.
Yes, but just once.
Yes.
No.
Hell No.
He came after I left. :^D

Posted by: glassolives ( )
Date: August 22, 2013 07:29PM

I hated that my ex-husband insisted that we put garments back
on promptly after sex. So much for closeness.

Posted by: drilldoc ( )
Date: August 22, 2013 07:58PM

Yes. To myself though asking the lord to help me outlast her.
Yes. On the lampshade, the table, on the floor mostly.
Yes. Cause some of the time I wasn't having sex with her really.
Yes. I cried out how bitchin that was.
No. None of his business.
No. I'm a guy.
Yesss...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.