Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 07:03PM

You might have read about the Aussie athlete that was killed in Duncan, Oklahoma by 3 black teenagers simply because the teenagers were bored. I was driving today and the famous Mormon Glen Beck was asking important questions like where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? He did ask why President Obama has not been on TV talking about if he had a son his son could have helped murder this man.
Glen Beck pointed out the liberal news did not point out that these teenagers were black.

Since Glen Beck is such a promoter of TSCC, does it make sense to ask if Glen Beck learned to be a racist from his church? Does the color of their skin mean anything unless you believe in TSCC?

I do not care if they are black or brown or yellow, I just want to know why the NEWS did not report on the color of their hoodie(s) or what kind of gun(s) were used to kill this man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: New to Utah ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 09:46PM

Look at their pictures. Two looks black, one looks white. Crime comes in all colors.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 09:52PM

If it was up to me, they should get their testicles cut off and then sent to Australia and let the Aussie do with them what they want.

What possible human trait or what sort of human decency can come from these three pieces of crap.

Posted by: crom ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 11:10PM

Beck of course ignores the obvious differences. The police didn't let the shooter go with out charges. And it is getting plenty of news coverage without activists getting involved.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 11:15PM by crom.

Posted by: Tristan ( )
Date: August 21, 2013 11:16PM

Unfortunately, the majority of murders are only reported on the local & regional levels. It's only on occasion that murders gain national attention, even if the victim is from another country.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.