Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Doubting Thomas ( )
Date: August 22, 2013 06:59PM

I can honestly say I've never heard anything positive about BKP.

Assuming he amassed great power among the 15 top GA's, how is he passing this along to his descendants?

Are Packers in high positions of leadership? Industry?

Please pass along any details.

DT

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: korihortonhearsawho ( )
Date: August 22, 2013 08:20PM

I played high school football with one of his grandsons. He was a nice kid.

Posted by: bizquick ( )
Date: August 22, 2013 09:57PM

Two of BKP's sons lived in my stake growing up, both of them were quite nice. One of the sons was quite soft spoken and humble, the other was more talkative but again seemed like an okay guy.

The soft spoken son's kids were all very friendly, humble, smart and fit in very well with the other kids in school. I don't know them as adults, but they seemed very well-adjusted as teenagers and in the early 20s.

The more talkative son had a daughter that seemed to cop an attitude like, "Don't you know who I am?" I never ran with the look at me super-TBM-in-training on the seminary counsel types, so I never had any reason to associate with her thank goodness.

There was a YM and YW activity at the talkative son's home back in the 90s. We were in the backyard playing volleyball when none-other BKP slow walks toward the sand court. Even almost 20 years ago I was shocked how old and frail he seemed. Watching him walk made me hurt. Polio is a terrible disease.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.