Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: mike ( )
Date: August 22, 2013 08:56PM

After reading the "Mormon birds and bees talks, what was yours like?" thread http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,998585

I got to wondering, how did/are/will you talk to your kids? I have two kids under the age of three and think I will have the talk with them at about the same age as my parents did with me (8-9). My wife is TBM and am glad that she actually thought it would be a good idea for me to talk to them and am glad she is open to that!!

Just curious how everyone else will/has/is going about this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: vodkamdew ( )
Date: August 22, 2013 09:02PM

My hubby and in have witnessed a TBM family who actually openly talked about sex almost everyday! We have brought that type of style into our home. Our son is only just two but we hope we can keep this up as we know its helped this family.

I have also grown up in a style where my friends and I constantly talked about it (my parents never even mentioned it until I was 18). And because of this I learned a whole lot more and very much kept myself from getting pregnant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.