Exmormon Bios  : RfM
Exmormon's exit stories about how and why they left the church. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: dvadvocacy ( )
Date: August 01, 2012 12:07AM

Hi I am new here and I have been BLOWN AWAY with my unbelievable experiences. The Church has put my Children and I in danger. I have caused Bishops to cry, throw things, and have been blackmailed.
I am not even sure where to start....
I have escaped a marriage to prevent myself from being the next Susan Powell, or any other victim who tried to flee abuse. The eery similarities that those dead Women tried to accomplish and the bone chilling words the Church officials repeated to them....are all the same.
I am NOT going to allow this to happen any longer.
Oh, but I did get a nice email today saying the Church "May" be able to help me with food if I regularly attend Church and show the Lord my devotion. Then it was even funnier to read "God still loves you."
My reply...."I would rather my Children and I starve than to sit amongst frauds who claim the Lord will feed his Children if you in return do something to show how unworthy you are of his Grace." and to the God still loves you..."Why WOULDN'T God still love me???....and...thank you? I am glad he TOLD YOU...??"
My story is one of disbelief. Right down to my "Mormon freebee Attorney" who went to court and was able to undo my Stalking order against my ex..because...well...he wasn't really that abusive.
So my story just starts....

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.