Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sue ( )
Date: September 03, 2013 01:20AM

Just one of my naggy reminders that it won't be long until the weekend of the Exmormon Foundation Conference is upon us! All the info you need for registration and to reserve a hotel room can be found here:
http://exmormonfoundation.org/conference2013.html Included in that information is the entire program, with information about the speakers.

For those who might not know (and I imagine there are few who don't), Tom Phillips is the ex-Stake President (in England) who went through the mysterious temple ceremony called the Second Annointing (also called "having your calling and election made sure"). Only a very few of the church's elite are called to have this ceremony performed for them. Tom and his wife received this annointing at the same time. It was a little less than a year after this experience that Tom began to have his first impressions that he needed to look deeper into the church. The rest is history -- and a bold and painful one for him regarding his family. We are thrilled to have him coming to speak to us.

Don't hesitate to write me if you have any questions. I'm also the go between for people who would like to share a room to help with expenses. I have one man right now who is looking for someone to share with.

Sue

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lostmypassword ( )
Date: September 03, 2013 01:25AM

Event horizon: When the turnout at Exmormon Foundation Conference exceeds the turnout at LDS G.C.

Posted by: jong1064 ( )
Date: September 03, 2013 02:47AM

I have registered and am looking forward to it.

Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: September 03, 2013 06:11PM

One year I shared a room with an ex BYU professor. We both learned a lot and enjoyed the conference tremendously.

Posted by: sue ( )
Date: September 04, 2013 02:41AM

Posted by: MTfounder ( )
Date: September 04, 2013 06:45PM

They are a lot of fun and much more interesting than the LDS conference. Of course the people make all the difference. Check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.