Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sue ( )
Date: September 30, 2013 03:42PM

Just a reminder that it's a very few weeks until the Conference. Those of you who plan to attend but haven't registered yet we'd like to ask that you not wait until the last week to do so. Our registration people need that NOT to happen! :-) In addition, if registration isn't made and paid for by midnight on October, we won't be able to include you in the dinner count.

The same advise for reserving your rooms at the hotel: 70% of our block has already been reserved, and I have no way of knowing how full the hotel will be with other guests, making rooms outside of our block unavailable. Year before last, the hotel was completely booked, so there were no last-minute rooms non-existent.

I look forward to seeing all of you who are planning to come. We're going to have a great time once again! Don't hesitate to write me if you have any questions.

http://exmormonfoundation.org/conference2013.html

Sue
Conference Chair

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sue ( )
Date: September 30, 2013 06:28PM

TOPPING

Posted by: kj ( )
Date: September 30, 2013 07:26PM

Pay by midnight October 14th.....

Thank you, Sue. I'd love to go but it can't happen again this year. Family (elderly Dad) needs my help and care.

KJ

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: September 30, 2013 09:01PM

I hope to make it but must wait until at least tomorrow to know if I am able to. May get chosen for jury.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.