Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Amy ( )
Date: October 14, 2013 02:53PM

But are there any exmos in the New England area? I live in RI and I am looking for someone to talk to. Maybe a Facebook friend or something. I moved from AZ and not sure if there's anyone out here in my area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: October 14, 2013 03:02PM

To a westerner, New England is mighty small but I live a healthy distance from RI, being in the Connecticut panhandle. However, if you live near Providence or Westerly, it is an easy train ride.

Posted by: Lostmypassword ( )
Date: October 14, 2013 04:41PM

New England - the only state with twelve senators.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: October 14, 2013 07:14PM

Besides, ND, MT, AK, SD, ID, and WY all have populations the size of a Boston suburb, and they have 12 senators too. Karma evens things out. NY and CA have 15% of the US population between them, and more than 15% of the national economy, and have 4 senators.

But none of that holds a candle to having 12 Apostles, not to mention thousands of deacons, teachers, priests, elders, and high priests, every one of which has more power than the Pope.

Or at least so I was taught, and my church wouldn't lie about something like that, now, would they?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.