Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anonforthis ( )
Date: October 21, 2013 12:22AM

Peterlynch here. Changed my screen name and can't change it back. Today I was sitting on a park bench near my apartment. It just so happened to be around 11 when (I believe) the ward the I would be in, if I were a Mo, starts. Ironically, I was talking to my exmo dad about exmo stuff and watching all the people I would have wanted to get to know six months ago file past. Life on the outside is good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: hayduke ( )
Date: October 21, 2013 12:56AM

Good!

Posted by: rationalist01 ( )
Date: October 21, 2013 01:06AM

Today was my last Sunday in Utah for a while. I drove around Provo and watched the BYU students, guys in their black suits, white shirts and ties, girls in their long skirts or dresses, ever so chaste and modest. I drove past the ward houses, parking lots all full of people "enjoying" yet another dull 3 hour block.

Maybe I won't come back!

Posted by: oremgirl ( )
Date: October 21, 2013 11:58PM

I love driving around Utah Valley on Sunday. Its deserted and no lines at the two coffee shops. Well, I take that back. There is a line...

Posted by: Surrender Dorothy ( )
Date: October 22, 2013 12:07AM

Hey Peter,

I think Susan I/S can help fix your name. If you ever want to post anonymous in the future, just log out from your peterlynch ID. You can then type in an anonymous name for that post, and you have to enter the spam prevention code it specifies, but it doesn't mess with your regular ID. The downside is you can't edit the post once you click "Post message."

In case you don't have it, here's Susan's e-mail address:
ExMoLight@gmail.com

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.