Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: greenlocust ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 09:03PM

So its that time of year, and another one has gone by and your still are exactly doing the same goddamn thing. So what are you going to dress up ass? And what are your party plans for the night?

Mine? Work late and lite up the deco.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hervey Willets ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 09:17PM

I've got up a lighted spider's web and a ghost carrying a Jack'o'lantern in the window (bought at Woolworth's 40 years ago). Not dressing up, just handing out candy, but next party I'm going to, I intend to dress up as a cigar-smoking Nun.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 09:28PM

I will have to take a pic when I get mine out. I have had mine since I was little so the time frame sounds right.

I will not be dressing up this year but The Girls are going to be butterflies. IF the Ebay guy can get his replacement order here in time. If not they have bat dresses or maybe their kimonos.

Posted by: utchick33 ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 09:21PM

I am going as a purple people eater. I'll be out for 3 hours at least with my 5 year old, she's a trooper when it comes to candy :)

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 09:26PM

I don't dress up as an adult. I am very supportive of my grand-kiddies enjoying the event. I give them nice trick or treat bags to use on Halloween night and I put in glow sticks and other fun things they like. If they need help with costumes and pumpkins, I step in with pleasure.

Unfortunately, we don't get trick or treat kiddies in my mature little neighborhood now. The street is small and the kids have all grown to adulthood. We have two nice teens on the street but they don't celebrate anymore.

Posted by: closer2fine ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 09:27PM

Hubby is the trick or treater in our fam......kids want to be done after just a few houses....but daddy wants to go all night..... he really does have issues with getting free stuff, especially food! So I try to indulge him..... Issue's from his childhood, but thats another story.

I'll parade my power rangers around durring the day....then pass out candy to trick or trearers, until daddy brings them home.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2013 09:32PM by closer2fine.

Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 09:41PM

We are having an adult Halloween party. My husband is going as Two Face from Batman and I'm going as Poison Ivy, but better.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 11:15PM

Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 11:21PM

Susan I'd love to show you! Just tell me where to send them. :)

Posted by: Cokeisoknowdrinker ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 10:25PM

I will probably get arrested but thinking a stuffing a frying pan

down the front of my levis and going as peter pan.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 10:48PM

Handing out candy is something I really enjoy. I want the neighborhood kids to feel safe where they live. Halloween lets them know the old guy's okay.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: October 27, 2013 10:56PM

I have a lot of costumes because I LOVE Halloween. If I take the children I nanny to do any trick or treating, I'll dress up as a bat or a Red Riding Hood.

Posted by: shareesus ( )
Date: October 28, 2013 11:13AM

My birthday is the 4th of November, so we're having a big adult halloween party this Saturday. Going to make a big batch of "fight milk." (cheap vodka cocktails.) I have a 5 year old son, he's going as Linus from Peanuts, so that makes me Sally. My fiance shall be PigPen. Cheapest costumes I have had to date, I am excited.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.