Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Heidi GWOTR ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 06:29PM

If/when you get back on, please let us know you're OK.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 08:37PM

He is my brother, let me know.

Posted by: squeebee ( )
Date: November 13, 2013 10:35AM

In the literal sense? I'd imagine if so you'd be more likely to let us know than vice-versa.

Posted by: randy ( )
Date: November 25, 2013 06:33PM

This is Randy and I'm very much alive and Well despite what my mentally ill and very disturbed Bother says. Like everything else in life his realities are very distorted.

The typhoon didn't affect me much unless you call being without power for 5 days a big effect. It took out the power pole all the high voltage lines that come across the mountains in the northern part of my island and leveled a few towns there doing the kind of devastation that you all have seen on TV in the city of Tacloban in Leyte. So it took them 5 days to get the power back on where I live but other than that we have a few tree limbs around town but no significant damage that I know about close to me.

I live in a Concrete house and I have a mountain range between me the the directions that storms come like Yolanda. I picked this located to retire in because of it's relatively safety.

Of course when you live in a country made by Volcanoes where earthquakes are not uncommon as we saw just before Yolanda that did a lot of damage in my old home island of Bohol and also Cebu island both of which I used to live on, I'm not sure any place is really safe.

Its about as safe as those towns in the Midwest that just a few weeks ago had an f4 touch down and made that area look just like Tacolban in Leyte. So whether you live in California and are waiting for the big one there, or you are dodging Tornadoes in the Midwest or whether you are living along the coast to the south or the East as we saw with super storm Sandy- there are no guarantees in life as far as safety goes I think.

I personally have been keeping busy and you can learn about what I have been doing should you be interested in knowing, and learn about my plans for building a feeding center for the poor here in the Philippines in 2014 by going to one of my websites that tells all about it and has lots of pictures so you can see what I will be starting in January or February of 2014.

http://www.specialgiftedblessed.com/index.html

http://www.amazon.com/Randy-Wilson/e/B00E5BBXCO

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2013 06:35PM by randy.

Posted by: sueflytx ( )
Date: July 15, 2014 09:06AM

Hey Randy! Hoping you remember me, Sue from Ventura 3rd ward. Last time I saw you, we were both living in Orem. I am also not involved with the church. Funny how life turns out, huh?

Date: November 13, 2013 10:10AM

Topping for Randy

Date: November 15, 2013 11:21AM

Posted by: deconverted2010 ( )
Date: November 18, 2013 02:31PM

I'm topping this, hoping someone knows if he is OK.

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: November 20, 2013 06:32PM

He is alive, is not well, but never has been.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.