Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 03:50AM

I have had an absolutely horrible experience with various Mos during the course of a lawsuit. It has been a nightmare from the beginning to now and it still goes on.
I am thinking of writing to one of the "potential witnesses" who was supposed to be a witness but who decided at the last minute that she would not do it.
I also feel like writing to the media about this.......but first I want to run it by this board. This is a draft of the letter I would write to the quit on me witness..... your thoughts/ideas are appreciated. Sorry it is long.
Dear Bishop and Mrs. Prick:
I have been going around and around on the topic of whether or not I should say something to you about how much your betrayal of myself and my mother’s memory really hurt me and my family. I decided that so many Mormons get by with so much that I really think you should know and that I think you are basically criminals in addition to being less Christian than Satan himself.
My mother was always kind and thoughtful to you in the years she lived by you. You knew who and how horrible the Evil’s were. My mother had informed you many times. So when she died, you completely turned against her and everything she stood for. You decided to go with the Evils instead. You knew that another Bishop (who is also a complete criminal and who I hope rots in Hell, you know who he is) testified against me and against my mother’s memory in court and blatantly defied her wishes to the court and to the judge. He lied the entire time he was on the stand. This is after I pleaded with him for literally years while awaiting trial for him to do the right thing and come clean and tell the truth. I quoted portions of the D & C to him to get him to act like a bishop is supposed to (according to the so called “rules about being a bishop” of the church you are a member of). Nothing fazed him. He just went on and lied and committed perjury on the stand.
I think the entire reason you chose to do this is because the Evil’s are baptized Mormons and I am an apostate. Well I have recently learned that one of your fancy pants Mormons, defendant #1 (who you think so highly of) disguised herself at the trial and pretended she was NOT there! She was the main defendant of the entire trial and she told the courts she was NOT coming for some reason of another. I didn't think the main defendant could even do that. But, she was there at the trial in disguise the entire time and the other two defendants AND their lawyer all knew it. This is blatant fraud, perjury, and contempt for the court. I hope she goes to jail and rots there, the slut. Their lawyer will most likely get disbarred now that this news is out. Did you know that their other lawyer (the first one) quit being their lawyer because he could not go along with their dishonest and evil plans? Aren’t you proud to be associated with these people?
I also found out that defendant #2, J Satan Evil recently went through the Temple there in that slimy town you live in who some call Whitopia. Do you know that I’d honestly rather be left in the wilderness to die than to go inside of any Mormon Temple? I am SO happy I never made it that far.
I think that your backing out of testifying at the last minute was really the ultimate act of unfriendship to my mom, you scumbag. Letting me think for years (during the trial preparation) that you were going to be a witness against the Evils and then when I get there, telling me you are not going to testify! Then having the nerve to tell me that you didn’t know anything about it to testify to! Remember that I don’t live there (and I thank God every day for that). How would I have known that they were stealing from my mom’s house if you had not told me by phone what they were doing? Then you said you know nothing at all. Isn’t IGNORANCE bliss?
That worthless police force (Mormon morons) also did not do anything about it since they are friends with J Satan Evil, the good ol Mormon boys club. When they desecrated my mother’s grave, you acted as though I was not supposed to find out. How evil do people have to get before you see them for what they are, see evil for what it is? Are you that blind? If I was that blind I would committ suicide.
Well, there will probably be another trial now since their actions caused a mistrial. I guess they figured that since they are Mormons, they could just lie, commit perjury etc., and nobody would do anything about it. Even in slimy the slimy Morridor, not everyone plays along with the Mormon rulebook of ignoring all non-Mormons. Hell is coming home to roost. You will testify at the next trial. I will see to that. I know you will lie. You will have to look me right in the face while you do it. I will have a picture of my mother around my neck so take a look at it too. You and your Bishoprick husband are the scum of the earth. I wish my mom had never met you and that she had never befriended you. She had no idea of how awful people can be. You are a two faced evil bitch.
Next Sunday while you are in Satan’s lair, (AKA the ward house sitting though endless meetings that make you more evil), think of what you did. Joseph Smith would be very proud of you. After all, you are just like him, a criminal and a horrible liar. May you rot in Hell. Joseph Smith guards the door of Hell I heard. You won’t have any problem getting in. Go to the Temple and do a Satanic handshake or two while wearing your Satanic apron that Satan told you to put on.... or get dunked for some poor innocent dead person and think about things OK?
Never your friend,
Enoughenoch19

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2013 04:01AM by enoughenoch19.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FredOi ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 04:09AM

Ok. 1, why hold back. Tell me how you really feel?
2. Did they lie/ purjure to protect an innocent? Was there a nobler, higher reason?
If no, 3. Go hard. No lube.

4. Keep us posted

Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 04:15AM

No they lied to protect themselves and their reputation in their various wards. They are as far from innocent as they can get. Pure scum. One of them couldn't participate in the trial because he is in jail in Idaho for child raping. They really are just like JS.
The only nobler higher reason would be to be seen better in the eyes of JS and Breedum Young. They descecrated my mother's grave! How bad is that? When I was asked about it on the stand, their lawyer asked me why I thought they had done that and I said that I felt is was because "they lit black candles and worshipped Satan in their basements and were told directly to do this by Satan." You can't imagine how horrible these people are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2013 04:16AM by enoughenoch19.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 05:16AM

While this is a good vent, I would burn the letter and never send it. In a trial or lawsuit, always let your lawyer do the talking.

Many people are uninterested in taking the time and risk to testify in court on your behalf. That's just how it is. If that person can be compelled to testify, then your lawyer will compel him to do so (and that doesn't mean that anything of use will be remembered.) If not, you are out of luck.

Posted by: finalfrontier ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 09:54AM

+1 if you really want it sent, run it by your lawyer first.

Posted by: vh65 ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 09:32AM

The great talent of Mormons is the ability to be passive aggressive enough to manipulate people. This is a little too aggressive and may backfire. I would limit it to my mom would be as surprised and hurt by your choice not to testify as I was - at most. Run any communication past your lawyers! This probably felt great to write but is likely to offend them enough they may testify against you. Sounds like a tough situation! Good luck!

Posted by: Wendolene ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 09:45AM

Wow. I'm thinking it had to be extremely cathartic to write that out. But don't send it. Not with legal proceedings still pending. Nothing good can come of it. In addition you are clearly letting your emotions do the talking, which is never a good idea. All the church bashing is really unnecessary too. Maybe it was as big a factor as you're making it out to be, but there is nothing that will convince a TBM audience that you are bat shit crazy faster than attacking their religion.

You sound angry and bitter in he letter and I'm sure you have every right to be so. Unfortunately, you also sound unhinged. I wouldn't send it. If you must communicate with these people, wait until you can communicate without the vitriol. Just express your disappointment and invoke the memory of your mother. Leave the mormon stuff out. After all, you still want them to actually help you, right?

Posted by: almost ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 09:47AM

Don't send it, it is full of emotion and name calling, makes you look crazy just like they will tell everyone should you send it

Posted by: zenjamin ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 09:55AM

I guess - first, what is the objective?
What are you trying to accomplish?

Posted by: Senoritalamanita ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 09:58AM

If one of your potential witnesses is in jail for child rape, he probably wouldn't be a credible witness for you anyway.

Although it is quite tempting to send the letter, I surmise that your lawyer would advise against it. Never put things on paper that can come back to bite you in the ass.

Betrayal is a horrible thing, especially against a beloved parent. It's just natural that your emotions are running high after the loss of your mother, the stress of a lawsuit, and the betrayal of Mormons in the community who put on a façade of sweet and innocence.

But their horrible actions such as the desecration of your mother's grave say everything about them and have nothing to do with your good character.

Don't stoop to their level. Would your mom want to see you so unhappy and bitter? If you send the letter things might escalate to another level -- either by the recipients, their family members, church members in the community, etc.

I am sure your mother wouldn't want to see you suffer any more than you already have. Step back and find a friend or a calm place for sanctuary.

For your own sake, please vent your feelings on paper and then take a match and light the words on fire.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2013 01:19PM by Senoritalamanita.

Posted by: PapaKen ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 10:04AM

I understand why you feel this way, and why you might want to send it. I wouldn't send it, though.

As an interesting exercise, re-write the letter, but leave out any reference to Mormonism.

IOW, people v. people.

What would your letter be like then?

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 12:51PM

If YOU feel it is the thing to do DO IT

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: November 14, 2013 02:00PM

TL;DR

If you have to ask, then probably not. Do you feel better having written it? Then crumple it up, burn it, and let it go.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.