Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Black Grape ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 10:28PM

I haven't lived in Utah for over 25 years. I've found a couple of shows that come out of Utah through ex Mormon sites like this, I'm guessing that are aired on cable access if that's still around. One is from a guy named Sean, looks like a member of Rascal Flatts, and is from an evangelical perspective. The other was more like EWTN and is from a Presbyterian pastor. The Presbyterian guy interviews famous ex Mormon historians, Sandra Tanner and Grant Palmer were the episodes I saw and were really interesting except for the Christian emphasis. I just think it's a funny phenomenon that these shows exist and how is there not vandalism on the churches that make these shows. You think some crazy Mormon would be graffitiing them or something.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: December 20, 2013 03:42AM

Sean McCraney's show is called "Heart Of The Matter." I started watching it for the entertainment value and his verbal sparring with Mormons. He's not doing that so much any longer but you can go through all of the back episodes and fast forward to the good bits. He also has shows on YouTube as well.

http://hotm.tv/

Posted by: utahmonomore ( )
Date: December 20, 2013 04:08AM

Funny how when I was forced to exist it UT I couldn't find ANYTHING on "anti Mormon" books, yet when I left there, I could find them everywhere, thus began my quest to leave the cult.

Posted by: stillburned ( )
Date: December 20, 2013 03:16PM

Grape, one word for you: Huh?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.