Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Bartok ( )
Date: December 25, 2013 11:24AM

I am so sorry to bother all of your on Christmas morning, merry Christmas to all of you I hope you have a great time, but I can't take my parents constant bashing on the homosexuals wanting to get married! Its been like this all morning! " Those gays are gonna still get married!" " they won't change the law because we are being persecuted!" "They move to Utah, such a wonderful place, and ruin it!" " Its always the Mormons who are persecuted and we are going to continue to be persecuted until the last days."

Yes you poor pitiful Mormons being persecuted my the evil gay people who just want human rights! God! I just want to scream!

Sigh thank you for letting me vent. I needed to tell SOMEONE I'm sick of sensoring myself to everyone I talk to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2013 11:34AM by Bartok.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Doubting Thomas ( )
Date: December 25, 2013 11:38AM

Merry Christmas! I get it.

Last night I told my extended family (outside of Utah) that in the last two weeks polygamy was decriminalized and gay marriage was approved down in the Beehive State.

Shock. Pure shock. At first they thought it was a joke I was making and waited for a punch line. When I said I was serious and began citing the legal decisions and the players in the lawsuits they wised up.

Utah... The new California!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.