Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: decieved for years ( )
Date: February 07, 2014 09:59PM

Came across this in my arcives from some months back when it was originally posted here on RFM.Thought it might be a nice change for just a 'bit from BBQ of the profit'". Not that I am not TOTALLY enjoying the masive flood of joy this must be causing Tommy and the rest of his crew...................THE MORMON "IMPOSITION" VERSUS THE SPANISH INQUISITION ? Will you let us in? Can we come Wednesday at 5 or Thursday at 8? Oh yeah can another local guy be there? Will you just read? Will you shut your mouth with your questions? Ok, will you pray? Ok will you come to church? Will you give us a ride? Will you feed us? Will you force your kids to come with you? Will you follow the church and their leaders without question?(no worries you will get to know them later) I know we have known you for 6 days but, will you be baptized on Sunday? Will you give us 10% of your income? Will you go without food for a couple of days and give us that money too? Will you let us come to your work and talk to you? Can we be introduced to your neighbor? Will you ignore the internet and your own thoughts? Will you work for free? Will you come this saturday and clean a toilet? Will you disclose what you and your wife do in the bedroom? Will you pay for your kids to go work for us for 2 years? Will you explain your finances to the bishop? Will you set a temple date? Will you be sealed and not invite your family? Will you only marry other mormons? Will you bow down and say yes to obedience forever, oh and giving everything including your life to the church? Will you do this as often as you can so you don't forget whose bitch you are?

Will you? will you, will you? Heavenly father wants you to? so..will you?

At least at the end of the Spanish inquisition you knew they would kill you. With the Mormon imposition what do you get?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: trog ( )
Date: February 07, 2014 11:25PM

If I made mormon-truth pamphlets, I would make this into a pamphlet. It is very good.

Posted by: decieved for years ( )
Date: February 07, 2014 11:31PM

I wish I personally could take credit for this master piece of wit and wisdom and TRUTH, but alas, I can not. It was here several months ago, and I grabed it and arcived it for future reference. It came in handy today, and I am glad I could re-share a true gem. Thanks trog.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.