Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ldsidiot ( )
Date: February 23, 2014 04:21AM

Oh Orem, how I don't miss the people like this from there.
Since the store has no legal obligation to accept the return, I hope they force her to keep them. What will she do with them then?
All this says to me is "If others won't live to my beliefs, I'll force them."
What's next? Is she gonna go buy all of Victorias Secret?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2014 04:30AM by ldsidiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 23, 2014 05:13AM

Wow, I looked at the comments and holy fucking hell...
There is the one poster censoring themselves with "se+" and "se+y". I can't imagine they are banned words in the comments.
Then the one guy talking some nonsense about the 'Marxist Homosexual Agenda', whatever that's supposed to be.

Posted by: anonrit3n0w ( )
Date: February 23, 2014 06:21AM

I'm trying to wrap my head around her line of thinking. How does buying out the shirt actually get her message across? If I owned or was a share holder in the company all I would see is the $ rolling in and wouldn't give a damn if she found the shirt offensive or not. So yeah lady. Give them all your money. that'll learn 'em good.

Posted by: Villager ( )
Date: February 23, 2014 06:37AM

If she doesn't like living in Utah, she should leave. :)

Date: February 23, 2014 06:42AM

She could move to Ogden, and she'd still have a heart attack. She'd buy out the whole distillery just to return the booze back.

P.S. Underground is amazing, Americas first herbal liqueur comes from Utah of all places. I haven't tried Five Wives yet though.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2014 06:57AM by ldsidiot.

Posted by: Johnny Canuck ( )
Date: February 23, 2014 07:06AM

I would refund her money in pennies....

Posted by: Anon Regular Lurker ( )
Date: February 23, 2014 07:39AM

Maybe her husband could use some scantily clad women around, because based on what I see here....I don't think any one has tapped that in YEARS!!!!! Who would want to?!?!?!

Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: February 23, 2014 07:50AM

There are a few threads about her here already. She got her 15 mins of fame. I'm sure her kids really appreciated that.

Posted by: rj ( )
Date: February 23, 2014 08:03AM

You know what pisses me off? Malls.

I hate them soooo much. And yet, my wife is always dragging me to one.

We need little spots throughout malls for guys who don't want to be there. Maybe a spot where you can sit and drink, watch a game, or look at pictures of scantily clad women.

Thank you to PacSun for doing your part.

On a serious note I don't think I'd ever wear something like that around. Seems a little odd. However, I'm not going to lose my shit if someone else wants to.

Date: February 23, 2014 08:08AM

Before this whole story came out, my daughter loves Pac Sun. She gets gift cards for her b-day to shop there from other relatives. I personally never saw the appeal of the store. I think in general they are overpriced and their clothes are ugly. I never liked that stupid store to begin with. And yes, I guess I'm old.

Date: February 23, 2014 08:13AM

I'm 22 and I think Pac Sun absolutely sucks. So I don't think its age, you just have good taste.

Date: February 23, 2014 08:19AM

yay! We still have a $300 gift card that has about $150 left. I'm sorry, but my daughter is not a size 2. We bought all the t-shirts and beanies they had to offer already lol

Date: February 23, 2014 08:33AM

Yeah, the clothes are really just overpriced garbage, they all seem the same really. I've never seen anything from there that remotely interests me.

Date: February 23, 2014 08:48AM

the other thing that bothered me about the store is that the salesperson was required to ask if we "needed anything" like every 30 seconds lol. I hate that.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.