Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Nick Humphrey ( )
Date: November 19, 2010 03:06AM

...penis:
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/br_4.html

orthodox judaism still practices what is called Mezizah (taken from the talmud, the practice of orally sucking the bleeding penis with the mouth)

Oh....My....God!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2010 04:17AM by Nick Humphrey.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: November 19, 2010 03:23AM

I was APPALLED when I learned of this.

APPALLED!

And then, as if it couldn't be any worse.....

About 5 years ago a rabbi in New York gave a bunch of babies FRIGGIN HERPES whilst performing God's sacred rite!

WTF?

One of the babies died.

Oh, come on, god!

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: November 19, 2010 04:10AM

Posted by: Margie ( )
Date: November 19, 2010 04:30AM

I remember hearing about this...I have heard that the detached foreskin is the "schmuck"..but after Googling, I am not sure of the meaning. What about this: Checking by bedikah
The bedikah cloth or "checking cloth," called an eid ["witness"] in Hebrew, is a clean piece of white cloth used in the process of purifying a niddah. It is used by observant Jewish women to determine whether they have finished menstruation. The cloth is inserted into the vagina, and if no blood is found, the woman may start counting the seven blood-free days. On each of these days, she performs this examination in the morning and in the later afternoon before sunset. If no blood is found, she may go to the mikveh on the eighth evening after nightfall, and then engage in relations with her husband.[21]

This practice is also occasionally used by Jewish men to check if he has gotten blood on himself from his wife after relations to determine whether she menstruates during relations.[22]

Such cloths are about two by four inches, and are available at local Judaica stores, the local mikvah, stores in Orthodox neighborhoods in Israel, or may be cut from clean all-white soft cotton or linen fabric

I have read on some Jewish websites that there are designated rabbis that will check this "cloth". Yuck..

Posted by: Nick Humphrey ( )
Date: November 19, 2010 04:35AM

Posted by: voltaire ( )
Date: November 19, 2010 09:01AM

those burnt offerings.

In the case of Mormons, a tuna surprise casserole will do.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.