Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Jim Whitefield ( )
Date: January 12, 2011 03:19PM

This thread is posted with the prior permission and approval of Eric and moderators of RfM. My grateful thanks for their continued support and encouragement.

The Mormon Delusion. Volume 4: The Mormon Missionary Lessons – A Conspiracy to Deceive, is now available in hardback, paperback, as a download and PDF eBook.

A link to TMD bookstore is on TMD website at themormondelusion.com where you will find full details of the book. It is now in the distribution system and will appear on Amazon et al in six-eight weeks. Meanwhile there are January discounts on all volumes at TMD bookstore – including all versions of Volume 4.

The manuscript for this volume has been endorsed by authors Richard Packham (founder of The Exmormon Foundation), Arza Evans (author of The Keystone of Mormonism), Simon Southerton PhD (author of Losing a Lost Tribe; Native Americans, DNA, and the Mormon Church), Lyndon Lamborn (author of Standing for Something More) and Pamela McCreary (author of Dancing on the Head of a Pin).

Details of Volume 4, full endorsements and comments can be found on The Mormon Delusion web site.

http://themormondelusion.com

This is the fourth in ‘The Mormon Delusion’ series. This volume tracks the Mormon ‘Missionary Lesson Manual’ as taught to investigators by Mormon missionaries, and lesson by lesson, exposes and explains the truth behind the false teachings. At every stage, unsuspecting investigators are taught a fictional account of Mormon history and teachings by faithful missionaries who themselves have no idea they are teaching provable fiction. This book exposes the underlying truth behind Joseph Smith’s original fraudulent claims and modern-day fictional Mormon teachings. Evidence from within Mormon Church history and Mormon so-called scripture proves conclusively that the Mormon Church continues in a conspiracy to deceive its own members, missionaries and their investigators alike. At the end of a journey through this book there will be nothing left for an investigator to take to the Lord in prayer in order to obtain an answer as to whether what the Mormon Church teaches is true. Common sense and reason alone will be enough to determine the truth of the matter.

The Mormon Delusion facebook page is at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mormon-Delusion/183245468365725

Jim Whitefield’s facebook page is:

http://www.facebook.com/jim.whitefield

New friends are always welcome.

Jim Whitefield
Author – The Mormon Delusion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Fetal Deity ( )
Date: January 12, 2011 07:08PM

Posted by: rodolfo ( )
Date: January 12, 2011 08:31PM

Here's another endorsement for Jim's four volume set. I highly recommend them -- working on Volume 4 now.

Posted by: Carol Y. ( )
Date: January 12, 2011 09:35PM

Posted by: Badger John ( )
Date: January 12, 2011 09:46PM

Yikes! This is sounding very familiar...

Another mormon spends 40 faithful years in the Mormon church, FINALLY (what took so long?) figures out it is a thorough fraud, and then 15 minutes later (comparatively speaking)becomes an "atheist." Gosh, that is really a unique story at this board, NOT!

Now, THIS would be a story:

Atheist at heart puts his brain on the shelf and spends 40 years somehow believing in a false church and a despicable con man, discovers the fraud, re: false church and despicable con man, repents for his idiocy towards himself and hard heartedness towards the real GOD, and turns his life over to Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour.

The "Mormon god box" is just way too small for one to believe that God really exists once one figures out the mormon church is a fraud.

That atheism routinely follows collapse in the delusion of Mormonism speaks very well of the effectiveness of Mormon brain washing. Very well indeed.

Posted by: Freevolved ( )
Date: January 12, 2011 10:27PM

I'd like to order ten copies please...

Badger john's got the fierceness of a badger.

Posted by: Badger John ( )
Date: January 12, 2011 10:39PM

Thanks for noticing. YES, THE BADGER IS QUITE FIERCE. But I try to go easy on those that have (D)evolved. Poor (D)evolved, so burned about all those amorous sexy females going up in smoke in the non existant CK he became an atheist, Pity da Fool.

I'm okay with the book. Anything that further exposes the con is fine by me.

Posted by: hello ( )
Date: January 13, 2011 03:40AM

"The "Mormon god box" is just way too small for one to believe that God really exists once one figures out the mormon church is a fraud."

I'm more into my own spirituality now as an exmo than I ever was as a zealous Mo. But it's true, I don't BELIEVE in god, I experience god.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.