Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kmackie ( )
Date: March 18, 2011 05:54PM

I was in the supermarket today with my hubby and we bumped into an old friend who we had'nt seen for a couple of years,he is catholic,my hubby is nevermo and I resigned.
Anyway he says he could have done with me around the last couple of weeks,when he heard that I had resigned he was astonished.

He told us about a couple of incidents that had happened to him in the space of a couple of weeks.
He lives alone and a friend visits every friday around 8,our friend was desperate for the loo just as someone knocked on the door,thinking it was his visitor he opened the door quick without looking or putting the light on and preceded to dash up the stairs to the loo,when he was coming back down the stairs he heard a voice say "thankyou so much Sir its really cold outside tonight"he was gobsmacked to see 2 missionaries sitting on his sofa,took him an hour to get rid of them(he is very polite)well I just curled up laughing,so funny.

Next he tells us thats not all,he works for a private aircraft company,a jet was due to go and he was checking that everything was as it should be when an announcement said there would be a delay,he has to stay on the jet until its almost time to take off,see's to pampering the passengers etc,after sitting there for 20 minutes this guy turns to him and says "and what is your view on the Lard)well he could hardly believe it,another Mormon,best shopping experience in a while.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.