Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Tanktopsareevil ( )
Date: June 21, 2014 09:43PM

My friends decided to post on FB that they no longer believe in the church. This was a personal message he got from his cousin. My friend then posted the personal message for everyone to see.

Just want you attention whores to know I don't go to church anymore either and I haven't for a long time! But I don't go publishing it on Facebook! And I have my questions and my own believes but I don't go posting looking for some affirmations! You two are just as bad as all those dumb ass "zoobies" that post scriptures, drives me nuts. Keep your problems to yourself, no one cares. If you think Mormons are the only judgmental people in the world you are blind and ignorant! Everyone has problems even you two. Maybe you should focus on that before you go condemning a an entire organization... Politics and church are the two things you post on Facebook, haha you should go back to posting about politics so I can have some more fun roosting your ass in front of all your family and friends. Now that's a good time. But religion, really? Never really thought that highly of you,Wayne, but this is pretty sad, I knew Deb had daddy issues but did you not get enough attention as a child either? Guess that explains everything!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Queen of Denial ( )
Date: June 21, 2014 09:46PM

wow.angry much?

Posted by: magicrocks ( )
Date: June 21, 2014 09:49PM

Wow. What an asshole!

Posted by: BirdUncaged ( )
Date: June 21, 2014 09:50PM

What an ass! The only thing I agreed with in the whole load of crap was the "dumb ass 'zoobies'" comment.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: June 21, 2014 09:54PM

Under the bland, blond, smiley exterior of the milky white Mormon man lies a rapacious social predator with blood drenched fangs.

Posted by: resipsaloquitur ( )
Date: June 21, 2014 10:23PM

"Roosting your ass"... Now there's an image.

Posted by: sassypants ( )
Date: June 21, 2014 10:35PM

Honestly, there's so much disingenuous crap on FB, that borders on "Stepford". I'm sad to say that I've been guilty of it too. However, I'm always impressed with people who are authentic enough to post what is really happening in their lives that truly matters! Your friends are to be commended.

I think Wayne falls into the category of "@ssh0le" whether he's in or out of the church.

Posted by: Anonnnn ( )
Date: June 22, 2014 12:24AM

This person has left the church, but still feels the need to come to its defense. What kind of strange psychology is at play here?

Posted by: Surrender Dorothy ( )
Date: June 22, 2014 03:31AM

I think he said he doesn't go to church anymore, not that he doesn't believe, which makes him the most (frequently) judgmental of all categories of Latter-day Saint: the Jack Mormon.

Jacks can't put their arms to the square to sustain the brethren because they're likely sleeping off the remnants of the previous night's drunkfest, but they have no problem raising their fingers to wag formation to scold the evil apostates.

Posted by: whatiswanted ( )
Date: June 22, 2014 12:34AM

Hahhahahahahaaaa.....

Priceless

Posted by: hayduke ( )
Date: June 22, 2014 01:06AM

I find it entertaining the number of complaints one can receive after posting on one's own wall. If a fb friend doesn't like what they see, they can unfollow. Simple solution.
And yes, what an a hole.

Posted by: imaworkinonit ( )
Date: June 22, 2014 02:28AM

Posted by: marriedtoexmo ( )
Date: June 22, 2014 03:22AM

Whoever wrote this reply is a real asshole, but I agree, Facebook is a waste of time...Facebook won't change the world...handle your business and keep it to yourself...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.