Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: think4u ( )
Date: March 05, 2011 07:50PM

Now I would love to see one of the Holy Priesthood Holders place an ad on line here for what you would want in a perfect exmo wife.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2011 07:54PM by think4u.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: colonelmoroni ( )
Date: March 07, 2011 10:45AM

I mistakenly thought I couldn't post (even replys) yesterday when the "unable to post" message came up on the board. Even though I'm technically a "holy priestood" holder, I like to think it's actually the holy toast that guides my life.
My ideal woman would look, and have the qualities of think 4 U. I always thought men prefer blonds (brainwashed by too many movies),but she caught my eye the first moment I saw her. And it only got better from there. I once wrote her about the 12 things (coordinated with the 12 days of Christmas during a December a few years ago) that I like and loved about her the most. Things like her courage, intelligence, great sense of humor,physical and inner beauty, her zest for life and the truth, her warm heart and generousity, and so much more. So holy priestood man or not,it impossible for me even imagine an ideal woman that is not her. So to you my Love, like a porche, you are one of a kind. There is no other.

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: March 07, 2011 10:52AM

OK, just kidding. I'm just jealous.

Posted by: Truthseeker ( )
Date: March 07, 2011 10:56AM

Smart, funny, employed, honest, and attracted to me.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.