Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Socrates2 ( )
Date: July 04, 2011 11:32AM

I'm really curious because it seems to me that RFM is growing faster then ever. More are questioning, which means more are learning about RFM, which means more are leaving the Church.

It would be cool to know about how many new people find this site on a given day. Of course, not all will respond but the brave ones will and maybe that will help us get a feel for the direction RFM and The Church are going.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: keyboardcowboy ( )
Date: July 04, 2011 12:23PM

First time for me! Nice to meet you all! July 4th 2011 is going to be a memorable day for me!

Dude, this cult is sinking fast. Glad to see there are websites for people who have fell victim to mental puppetry. I would never have guessed that there were sites like this. Hopefully this site can get popular enough that it is the first link that pops up when someone Googles the word "Mormon". It is right up there though. That is good.

Posted by: Misfit ( )
Date: July 04, 2011 01:02PM

Happy INDEPENDANCE day ( from the cult ), keyboardcowboy!

Date: July 04, 2011 01:53PM

Oh I plan on visiting this board as much as possible! I been trying to explain to my friends what has been bothering me (non cult members) and they think I need to seek some form of therapy! haha.

Thanks for the welcome! Wine Country and Misfit.

Are you still in the cult misfit? wait!! I think misfit is here from my branch to gather info on me! :0

Posted by: Timothy ( )
Date: July 04, 2011 02:42PM

Party on, mate!

Timothy

Posted by: introvertedme ( )
Date: July 04, 2011 02:45PM

Welcome, Cowboy! Glad to meet you on here! :)

Posted by: Just Browsing ( )
Date: July 04, 2011 04:33PM

Welcome "Cowboy" You will find friends here.. Everybody is at different levels of learning and different levels of their progression out of the "Church". All shades are welcome including athiests.

Some hold huge resentment and anger problems, and have a hard time dealing with the journey. Others are past the hurt and are here to help newcommers. Be comfortable where you are and travel slowly, and if you have family, bring them along carefully.. Don't worry what others may think and say.. most lifetime TBMs can't graps the facts, so don't try to justify yourself by rubbing their faces in what you find.

You will find a wealth of information and all you have to do is to ask questions and seek references and withing hours you will receive references to back up the answers.

Good luck in your journey , I hope you find what you are looking for

JB

Date: July 04, 2011 05:49PM

Thank you JB! Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too Timothy and Introverted.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.