Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lorenzo's Ho ( )
Date: July 01, 2014 03:58PM

It amazes me how Mo's don't see the similarities between JS and Warren Jeff's. These two men, along with all the other Prophets have used God as an excuse to do what ever the hell they wanted. Despite any contradictions to the contrary. And people continue to worship them because they believe their eternal salvation depends on their faith and loyalty to these fools.

Or maybe they're genius.

My brother chooses to believe that although JS lied about translating the papyri into the boa, he didn't lie about translating the bom. His excuse is that Prophet's are still men and men are not perfect.

But, I say if JS lied about the boa, it's possible he lied about the bom. If so, He never was the so called true Prophet of God. And when evidence reveals lies, I choose to keep my eyes open and not closed.

For all Mo's to have eternal salvation their faith has to rely on man...JS, not God!

It's just frustrating how stubborn Mo's are. I used to be one, so I guess I know that you can't force someone to see beyond the fraud. TSCC is genius to keep the followers in the bubble. The bubble is safe, comforting, you don't have to think for yourself, you just follow. Follow the Prophet! Follow the Prophet! He knows the way!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: exodus ( )
Date: July 01, 2014 04:02PM

Has your brother read the CES letter?

Date: July 01, 2014 04:20PM

I doubt he has read the CES letter.

Thx for the info, I'm reading it now!

Date: July 01, 2014 04:59PM

I just posted CES letter to my fb. Under love it or hate it, there's no denying the facts.

I have so many Mo friends/family that are constantly posting Mormon crap, so I thought "why not"!

My fb, my post....love it or hate it, there's no denying the facts.

I'm an apostate and proud of it!!

Posted by: Fenwick Montgomery ( )
Date: July 01, 2014 05:06PM

A-P-O-S-T-A-S-Y-Apostasy

Apostasy

yeah - yeah - Apostasy!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.