Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: quinlansolo ( )
Date: November 11, 2011 08:58AM

from Sandusky blowing his brains off for starters. He'd do a favor first to himself then to the kids & school.
That possibility is much more possible than Paterno's leaving his selfish acts, which everything important about university & football revolved around His Highness.
I hated this guy way before this thing blew over. I don't feel sorry for this old prick, who should retire in dignity over a decade ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: November 11, 2011 11:21AM

I think Sandusky will get his in prison. Enough said.

And as for Paterno I feel completely different than you do about him. He deserves his dynasty status. I don't think you know much about his career. And as for this case, he is not charged with anything. He did as he was required to do. Please let the chips fall where they may. There is so much more to this story....Sandusky taking boys(or a boy) to Texas....even a DA who went missing when the investigation was in it's early stages. WE will learn more. And in the end, not much will hurt Paterno. And by the way Paterno DID NOT SEE anything. Would you want somone reporting something horrific about you that they did NOT SEE? Please!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.