Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Bednar's Barber ( )
Date: July 21, 2014 02:09PM

Mormon feminists and those supporting gay rights are losing their recommends and callings left, right and center.

One man lost his recommend for associating with a woman who supports Ordain Women...??? It gets worse. The woman he was associating with was his wife...

The suits are shooting at anything that moves.

http://www.feministmormonhousewives.org/2014/07/woman-know-thy-place/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: July 21, 2014 02:14PM

Family, , ,isn't it about time (that we took yours away from you)?

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: July 21, 2014 02:20PM

Lay your hands on your child's head and give them a blessing. Talk about it on FB. You will find yourself in deep do do with the church. Yes, Gods one and only true church on the face of the earth will punish you for blessing your own child. You MUST have a penis to qualify for that kind of power.

Posted by: my2cents ( )
Date: July 21, 2014 02:44PM

Meanwhile, in Utah, 2 former AG's, both LDS, are under indictment for a series of felonies committed while in office.

The church won't excommunicate them until they are convicted, and maybe not even then. Any bets as to whether these two still have the temple recommends? How would you like to attend a temple session and have one of these guys sitting there with you?

Oh, the hypocrisy.

Just my 2 cents...

Posted by: Tiny Tears ( )
Date: July 21, 2014 02:23PM

This needs media attention.

Posted by: safetynotguaranteed ( )
Date: July 21, 2014 02:30PM

I haven't quite left yet (it's all over bar the resignation letter, though) and historically I have been fairly outspoken on social media about both feminism and gay rights. I still technically have my calling and my recommend. Wonder if anything is in store for me. Don't recognise the authority of the church, just haven't resigned yet.

Posted by: ozpoof ( )
Date: July 21, 2014 02:32PM

Someone needs to hack the payroll of the COB so we can find the names of the puppeteers and their nasty little minions trawling the internet for those who dare to speak of empathy and equality.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.