Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sue ( )
Date: August 21, 2014 06:08PM

We need to let everyone know about the cut-off date for reserving a room for the Exmormon Foundation Conference. At the end of the day on September 18th, our block of rooms will be released to the public. After that, you may only reserve a room by going through me -- if they are available. If you are planning to stay at the hotel, I encourage you to make those reservations now. Remember -- you will not be charged for the room until you check out of the hotel.

Call the hotel at: 801.359.7800 and ask for a room in the Exmormon Foundation special rate. If you have ANY trouble with the clerk accomplishing that, please let me know right away, and I'll contact the hotel. Write me at: sue97062@aol.com.

We also encourage you to register SOON for the Conference, as our registration people always seem to be inundated with a rush of last-minute reservations and calls for special circumstances, etc. Please do it right away by going to our site and carefully reading through the instructions for registering. You may use PayPal or a credit card. Instructions for sending a check are there also. It's really pretty easy! :-)

http://exmormonfoundation.org/conference2014.html

Sue Emmett
Conference Chair
The Exmormon Foundation

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 21, 2014 10:28PM

Date: September 10, 2014 11:27PM

Just wanted people to see announcement again. The room deadline is getting close!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.