Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Nottellin ( )
Date: August 28, 2014 09:29PM

Sorry, your thread closed before I could reply. It truly sounds like your hubby is an immature narcisist. He sounds like a kid striking out with a neenear neener neener. I would not want my significant other to master ate anywhere anytime... But I guess it depends if nobody is home, nobody can see and the don't leave anything for you to clean up ;-). The best way to get back/neutralize a narcist is to either leave them or let them know u don't give a flying f@ck. he wants a rise out of you (forgive the pun).... Don't give it to him

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: August 28, 2014 11:46PM

This is all a little hard to believe, but sometimes life is more ridiculous than fiction.

If this is really happening to you, you need to keep records of this behavior -- times, dates and video if you can manage it.

Posted by: icedtea ( )
Date: August 29, 2014 12:00AM

You probably already know that at least some of his behaviors might be considered emotionally abusive. I'm with Devoted Exmo -- document everything, preferably with your cell phone camera.
Then give the image/video files to your lawyer.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: August 29, 2014 12:04AM

and if that doesn't get some serious traction find a lawyer. He is trying to hurt you and is acting out in any way he thinks will work. What is next? How much are you willing to put up with? If he wants to act like a child instead of a man let him go find another Mommy.

Posted by: byebye ( )
Date: August 29, 2014 11:17AM

This week has literally been worse than any nightmare. I told him that if I come home to find him masturbating in pubic areas, I will ask him to move out. I do not want to have to worry about what he is doing before I bring a neighbor in or if one of our kids comes home and just opens the door with a key. And if he would not move out, I would, I do not want the house to be my prison cell.

THanks to everyone for their support and ideas. Very helpful.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: August 29, 2014 11:21AM

Never move out until your lawyer advises you to do so. Otherwise there could be serious financial consequences for you in the divorce.

Posted by: WinksWinks ( )
Date: August 29, 2014 11:32AM

Yes. I think you should solicit a lawyer's advice on how to get him out of the house, whether through divorce or any other route the lawyer can think of. There are probably other ways too, but I think also that being the one who contacts a lawyer first in a divorce gives you a leg up on the situation.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: August 29, 2014 11:39AM

It's closer to violence, rape, or abuse.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.