Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Cowardly lion ( )
Date: May 12, 2013 03:37AM

So sorry to hear your having this problem.Just becuz a person has psychic experiances doesnt mean they know every thing all the time. Ive had enough premonitions that came true that I know its real. My kids will even back me up. I often knew when one was exspecting, Just cuz JS claimed special powers for treasure seeking (which was a con) doent mean all psychics r cons. JS. Probably learned it from his mom who cast circles.But doing reading for a sm fee is not the same as demanding 10%Gross.&Blood oaths!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: May 12, 2013 03:41AM

thank-you. One thing that sucks is that I can't be real around my own family. If my TBM parents ever knew what I REALLY did for a living, they would never talk to me again. I have some really nice clients though

Date: May 12, 2013 03:50AM

I KINDA KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.My family shunned before I learned those things. Mostly for devorcing my TBM RM arrian race husband. lieing, cheating & abussing me didnt matter. 15yrs later when they finally made contact. They where Shocked and outraged that I Left TSCC. Telling them my new found spiritual beliefs (which I think the divine brought to me) Just pissed them off more!

Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: May 12, 2013 03:53AM

about 6 months before my TBM stepmom died she found my website. I know this because I know my dad's IP address. She was the only person home that night when she visited my website. So she actually did know my super dark secret before she died. I don't know if she ever told anyone else though. My family is really good at not talking to each other lol

Date: May 12, 2013 04:33AM

Unfortunatly, I HAD a big month!!(Note Had) By the time they contacted me, I had read so many books And lived a quiet life of spiritallity that it seem NORMAL to me! When TSCC church wrote me to ask my feelings about my ex beingsealed to another wive(his 3rd). I actually wrote them back bearing wittness of the Goddess Telling what her name was in the bible etc. BIG MISTAKE! When I came back to sl (to be close to my kids) I visited a couple of wards(to see how i felt)They Read an anoucement not to talk to me

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.