Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: fluhist ( )
Date: September 21, 2013 02:55AM

I would LOVE to be able to chat to each of you (and others who would like to) about things that are not suitable for the site. Eg Susan i/c and templeendumped, I would LOVE to see photos of your dogs (yes TE even the hound from hell), and releve to be see photos of the costumes you make etc.

Soooo, I have set up a email for myself that hides my identity (Not because of you blokes, but because of anyone who would want to abuse having my name etc). If you would like to chat, I would LOVE to hear from you. The email is lg6ten@gmail.com. I will of course keep your names etc confidential.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: templeendumbed ( )
Date: September 21, 2013 03:20AM

Oh Fluey,

It's a shame I didn't get this message 2 days ago, the mongrel had his best dog park day yesterday. If I would have known that I would have taken the phone to take pictures, but I didn't.

I have a couple of friends from HS coming up tomorrow (which means I haven't seen them for 25 years) and we are going wine tasting for two days here in the NW US. We will also be visiting the coast and some restaurants in big and small cities up here, so I won't be back until Wednesday at best.

I won't see the mongrel until next Thursday, but I will take the iPhone and get a boatload of photos of him in wrestlemania with other dogs and also being obedient at the house. If I can get him to do it I will have him strike some poses and expressions that will scare your cats enough to runaway just so you can become a dog person ;-)

I might have problems with the photo uploading, but I will persist. The mongrel is a well loved dog everywhere - because of the work I have done with him - It's true, I'm not being self aggrandizing - OK some credit might go to the dog, but let's not get into that...........anywho it's gonna be a while before you get photos, but they will be great!!!!!!!

Date: September 21, 2013 04:17AM

TE, That is fine mate, I can be patient, for such great photos. Have a GREAT time seeing your friends and eating and drinking!

Bona dea, I would LOVE to hear from you on my email. I find your threads SO interesting!

Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: September 22, 2013 05:25PM

Topping

Date: September 22, 2013 07:14PM

Hi Fidget, would LOVE to hear from you too!!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.