Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: donser ( )
Date: March 16, 2011 09:17AM

Hey everyone!

We are planning on having our next exmormon meetup at Spider House Cafe in Austin this Sunday, the 20th, at 3pm. spiderhousecafe.com for map and menu.

If you have any questions, concerns, or would like an email reminder at the end of the week feel free to email me at mapfeil@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 16, 2011 07:33PM

topping :)

Date: March 17, 2011 02:22PM

topping for those who haven't seen it.

Posted by: deb 49 ( )
Date: March 17, 2011 04:49PM

Good afternoon!! not a mormon here (almost was, twice in about 3 weeks, canceled both times) Anyways, I'm relocating to Austin(from MS) anytime from 2 months to 1 yr. (the sooner the better) Even though i didn't become a member(stayed presbyterian)maybe, we can meet or @ the least let it be known when the next meeting is. I'd love to meet y'all. I was just about in, hook, line, and sinker.

Date: March 17, 2011 06:19PM

Hello! We try to meet every third sunday of the month. You're more then welcome to come out when you move here. Look forward to meeting you.

Date: March 18, 2011 05:06PM

1 more day before meetup.

Date: March 19, 2011 10:15PM

topping one last time

Posted by: deb 49 ( )
Date: March 19, 2011 10:27PM

If able, please post when one in Austin TX comes up. I'm going to be relocating there and i'm an ALMOST mormon. (You know, came w/in a hair) This board, along w/research of my own helped me. I'd love to meet some of the people in Austin,TX. Are you familiar w/the area Dripping Springs?? That's where my younger sister lives.

Date: March 19, 2011 10:33PM

I try to post on here about a week before the meetup. I also send an email out as a reminder to anyone who gives me their email.

Ok yeah. Dripping Springs is pretty close to Austin. I'm glad to hear this board has helped :). It definitely a good source for support.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.