Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Godzilla ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 12:52AM

I am disgusted at how sometimes Tommy speaks as if he is talking to little children.
I don't understand why he uses dentures whe he has enough money to get a new set of teeth (he travels in a really expensive armored vehicle).
And I am so disgusted to see him often clean whatever is the junk that builds up in his lips as he speaks. Whouldn't that be considered as gross as picking his nose.

Any other disgusted by GA habits?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ozpoof ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 08:10AM

Boyd Packer being obsessed by men's pen!ses and what they do with them.

Posted by: ozpoof ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 08:11AM

Seriously? "Pen1s" is a banned word? Wow.

Posted by: William Law ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 02:56PM

Just use the word dick; it's not banned. haha.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 09:28AM

You watch Tom Monson? Now THAT is disgusting, not to mention a waste of time and a waste of brain cells.

Posted by: anonow ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 05:54PM

Posted by: exdrymo ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 10:12PM

Godzilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...I don't understand why he uses dentures whe[n] he has
> enough money to get a new set of teeth...

Implants have their own set of issues, and aren't right for everyone. Something tells me he has the best dental care money can buy. It is Utah after all :-)

But yeah I've tried to watch a couple of youtubes of him speaking and couldn't continue.

Maybe he's on the same medications Humphrey Bogart was on. As the story goes, some of Bogie's facial mannerisms stemmed from a med that dried his lips out.

I have to stop now...I'm sounding way to apologetic towards this clown.

Posted by: sage ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 11:28PM

The most disgusting habit I am aware of is any time the GA's open their mouths they spew forth offensive bullshit.

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 11:44PM

People with dentures often can't tell where their lips are. It causes them to constantly lick their lips. Very annoying.

Implants are only good if you have good bone growth that will grow over the implanted part. The older you are, the less likely you will have a successful implant. It your diabetic, you may not be a good candidate.

Then there are people with dental phobias. They couldn't tolerate sitting in the dental chair long enough to get through the process.

There are other problems that would prevent an older person from getting implants. These are just a couple.

Posted by: Dorothy ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 11:20AM

Good information. I had one implant and the process was expensive--$6,000, time consuming--at least eight visits, and not very pleasant even with no dental phobias.

Posted by: duskus ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 11:45PM

I would say that the dye job he does on his hair is pretty annoying. Only two piercings but a man well into his 80s with nary a grey hair

Posted by: Heresy ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 11:08AM

Good point.

If piercing and grey hair had been popular in the 1950s, he'd look different and so would everyone else he could boss around.

Posted by: nonsequiter ( )
Date: September 21, 2014 11:50PM

I hate the habit GA's have of thinking they are an authority of anything.

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 10:09AM

You are so right. He is just creepy creepy creepy. The clip I've seen several times is the one where he announces the change in missionary service. And he acts and talks like he's teaching primary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW8JXHdp6xA

Of course, I guess if you put it in context and remember that he's dealing with the emotional maturity of mormon adults, it makes sense.

Posted by: ThinkingOutLoud ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 11:03AM

Men of any age who do these things, are disgusting.

Being 87 has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Now that we're on that subject though, lets discuss the fact that a clergyman age 87 who also claims and is held up to be a prophet, rather than an ordinary man, cannot admit he is not well physically or mentally, and no one else close to him will dare to say it out loud.

There will be an elaborate charade to hide the disability from the common fold/true believers, and he will be literally propped up with sticks and other elaborate machinery, well beyond the years in which he is lucid, and he can think and act for himself. They will lie about his true medical and mental state for a very long time; when he dies they will pretend none of it ever happened, and call all who say the truth, liars.

Search Ezra Taft Benson here at RFM, for proof this is so and for reasons someone watching Monson self destruct in public, might be concerned about his actions and appearance.

Posted by: Chump ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 11:18AM

"And I am so disgusted to see him often clean whatever is the junk that builds up in his lips as he speaks."

I think Hinckley did this far more in his last years than Monson does.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: September 22, 2014 12:07PM

I'm sorry, sometimes I have to post...

Lately he asks his security members to, "Pull my finger."

I go to get a can of Pepsi, he's drunk the last can and doesn't put another in to get cold

He's taken to calling my lady privates as, "My widow pussie"

When the grandkids come over he asks them if they've ever seen a prophet light farts.

He doesn't like the term Family Home Evening, he calls it Shits and Gigles night. Lately, he's taken to putting a copy of Boyd's Little Factory talk in the DVD player and laughing while saying, "Can you believe all this bullshit!"

Oh no, I hear his footsteps, I've got to clear my history...

Sis Monson.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.