Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Bert ( )
Date: October 31, 2013 03:59PM

I'll say it. Pissed Off Mormon syndrome. We all know these people. They are the Mormons who realize the fakery of it all but don't seem to have the guts to either stand up for themselves or the brains either.

Here in Utah here is how this syndrome manifests it's self. Auto mechanic working 60 hours a week not to feed his family but to pay or stuff he bought just to impress the neighbors. Owns lots of physical goods then gets appointed to ward callings. Anyway pissed off and takes it out on customers he does not know buy cheating them. Saw this everyday in the car business.

Both adult men and women who have been told so much that because they are Mormon they are superior and as such act in a way that is so arrogant that it turns off everyone around them.

Or my favorite. The people that act like first lass assholes because they believe the "we have been attacked" mantra. These are always the biggest cheats and dirtiest players in he Mormon culture.

What P.M.S. have you seen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anna Marie ( )
Date: October 31, 2013 05:27PM

My neighbor. He acts like the auto mechanic example. But he's in computers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.