Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: clearlynow100 ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 05:49PM

I've woken up really bloody angry with Mormon church, the feeling of being used and nothing more than a bloody object,fake,fake,fake. I think there were a lot of people like me and some really arrogant elitist types and just a sprinkling of healthy people for how healthy can people be in such a very dysfunctional environment. It,s the sort of environment that uses you and has you saying thank you so much for having me and the few crumbs you dish out to me. Trauma bonding I swear.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: In a hurry (Saree) ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 06:06PM

You've taken the first healthy step towards exiting your local chapel's door for good. My best wishes for your recovery!

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 06:13PM

Anger is a healthy response to having your good will, sincere efforts, and hard work abused.

Posted by: clearlynow100 ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 06:19PM

I've posted this topic twice thinking one of them had been filtered, yes I think it's all part of the journey out of Mormonism.I'm a little angry at myself for allowing it as well.

Posted by: closer2fine ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 08:04PM

So what was it that made you realize you'd been had?

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: October 12, 2014 09:20PM

Anger is a normal stage of loss. Like it or not, when we leave Mormonism there are some things we lose and processing that loss is healthy. Even if you are happy to get away from Mormonism and freed by your new knowledge, it's still a change of philosophy or lifestyle or perception. Come back and vent about it any time. That's why we are here and we all totally understand.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.