Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cupcakelicker ( )
Date: October 13, 2014 02:10AM

What if, millennia ago, a Bronze Age Canaanite war god really did talk an old man into picking up a knife and mutilating his genitals (and those of his servants) in exchange for land and kids?

And what if, 2000 years ago, that war god's dad had him tortured and killed specifically because, while the war god never did anything wrong, everyone else was bad?

And what if, two centuries ago, the undead war god and his dad actually appeared to a magic-wielding treasure hunter, forced him at swordpoint to have sex with lots of women, and complimented his buddy on his consummate manipulation of his dangling rod?

Should I play it safe and cut a check to that ear-wiggling billionaire in his 8000sf penthouse condo in downtown SLC, that old saint over whom elderly widows still gush as they remember how, years ago, he sweetly and deftly ministered to them as they whispered to him the details of how they pleasured themselves?

I might miss out on godhood and eternal mingling with these holy men; what's 10% compared to that?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: baura ( )
Date: October 13, 2014 01:03PM

You've convinced me.

I'm going back just to cover all the bases.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.