Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Jenny-not logged in ( )
Date: September 16, 2010 07:25PM

It's great to see the board again and I can't wait to see thee topics building back up.

One thing is that when I go to the Guidelines page and then click the back to the recovery board link it takes me back to the old board.

Second is that I've re-registered and it only takes lower case screen names, which I guess is fine, but Second-B, once I registered and then tried to log in, it was saying that my user name or password was "inactive". Is the registration thingy on hold for awhile? Would like to have my screen name from old board.

Thanks to all of you! I'm sure this wasn't easy and took a lot of time that you hadn't planned on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Charley ( )
Date: September 16, 2010 07:46PM

A Big thanks for getting the board back up. It's going to take a while to learn though.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: September 16, 2010 08:27PM

I am going to start a "Bugs" list here in a bit. Make sure you add the Guidelines thing.

And yeah, we know about the Upper case thing with registrations. Weird little bug. That one is on the list :)

Posted by: janebond462 ( )
Date: September 16, 2010 08:49PM

Jenny - same thing happened to me when I registered. Then I realized that my browser had saved my email addr in the username field instead of janebond462. Have another go at it.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.