Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ChubbyTheFat ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 12:23PM

We do not if or when the Morg will put out a new essay, but let's assume for a moment that one is coming. My best guess be either "What is a prophet?" Or an article talking about the temple.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 38yrs2l8 ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 12:53PM

How about we all know that this is a bunch of crap but keep pressing forward and don't forget to pay your tithing because lets face it that's about all they got left haha

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 01:31PM

The book of Abraham is giving them a run for their money. A lot of people have left over that crazy book.

I'm sure they're working overtime to figure out just the right lies to cover up the lies. I don't know if they have enough courage to face that one though. I don't think they want the members actually reading that book. It's full of crazy. I'm not sure their brainwashing is that good.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 02:01PM

How about some straight poop on the WoW from the profits own mouth?

>Coffee has been vindicated by sound science along with green tea; accordingly they are now sanctified for use unto the saint's health and welfare.

>HFCS, white sugar and transfats do not promote health in the navel. Accordingly, the profit in obedience to God's will and more sound science, such substances are to be avoided. Same goes for GMOs.

>Brigham tea also called Mormon tea is of the Lord as it is loaded with ephedra. Good for wakefulness, night and day, that thou may run and not be weary and walk and not be faint.

amen

Posted by: pathfinder ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 02:09PM

Mountain Meadow Massacre.

Changes in the temple.

Date: October 25, 2014 02:17PM

The day they come clean on MMM will be the sure sign of the end of the Mormon trail.

Posted by: wow ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 02:17PM

The next essay will contain the following:

The lds church has not released any essays

any member who believes any essays have been released, has the spirit of the devil

if by some chance it can be proven that essays have been released, it is the position of the church that they were released by men speaking as men

if you do believe that essays have been released, you should keep it to yourself and not discuss it with your family

as you ponder in sincere prayer about the essays that don't exist, rest assured that it is not important to your salvation

if you as a human being need to think or feel anything, the mormon prophet will tell you what to think or feel

put your head between your knees and say AMEN

Posted by: exodus ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 02:23PM

THIS!

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 02:25PM

It will be about LDS charity work and how the tithes of mormons handle all of poverty in the world.

There will be many examples of mormon helping hands.

It will not include any dollar figures.

Date: October 25, 2014 02:26PM

The Kirtland anti-Bank and Safety Society.

Joe and Sidney Madoff would be a juicy read.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 02:27PM

The lds church has not released any essays

any member who believes any essays have been released, has the spirit of the devil

if by some chance it can be proven that essays have been released, it is the position of the church that they were released by men speaking as men

if you do believe that essays have been released, you should keep it to yourself and not discuss it with your family

as you ponder in sincere prayer about the essays that don't exist, rest assured that it is not important to your salvation

if you as a human being need to think or feel anything, the mormon prophet will tell you what to think or feel

put your head between your knees and say AMEN

My cousin already believes that the essays are the product of APOSTATES who created a FAKE LDS WEBSITE for these essays. So, yes TBMs will believe whatever the CULT says to believe. And when what one is supposed to believe changes like people change their garmies, TBMs will believe the new belief and on and on. This CULT (since it is run by the PUREST EVIL) is seriously powerful and EVIL. THink about it; OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE GONE A LONG TIME AGO.....

There are lots of things good about living at this time: excellent medications available, tons of knowledge available and just a click away etc. The serious downside of living at this time is having to live in a world with a large seriously EVIL CULT and watch one's family be completely destroyed by it.

Posted by: heberjgrunt ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 02:28PM

I thought they already did a Book of Abraham essay. Maybe I was distracted.

What they should do is a Word of Wisdom essay. This is long over due. And it is time to make some changes. But they won't.

Another possibility is MMM with their usual spin. I wouldn't be surprised to see MMM as their next topic.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: October 25, 2014 02:43PM

I think if they had any balls which they don't they'd take on the SECOND ANOINTING. No chance of that......

Then they could offer a reason why Tom Phillips was not ex'd. But then that would bring up the topic of discernment. Oh! what a tangled web they weaved.....

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.