Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Bert ( )
Date: May 10, 2015 06:44PM

O.K. So the Pope meets with Raul Castro. How come Thomas S. Monson doesn't get a meeting? He is the ONLY person who can talk to God. Wright?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: iamanevermormon ( )
Date: May 10, 2015 11:13PM

I don't care for either one of them all that much, but Pope Francis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tommy Monson

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: May 11, 2015 11:22AM

Pope: better than most popes, still promoting ignorance, superstition, cult adherence, and causing real harm to real people through his church's "doctrines."

Monson: Still promoting ignorance, superstition, cult adherence, and causing real harm to real people through his church's "doctrines." Just doesn't have the teeny, tiny upside the pope sometimes does.

Posted by: annieg ( )
Date: May 11, 2015 02:11PM

That is my view. I feel the pope has more compassion for people suffering than Monson does.

Posted by: iamanevermormon ( )
Date: May 11, 2015 05:19PM

My thoughts exactly.

Posted by: dydimus ( )
Date: May 11, 2015 12:49PM

Seriously? Monson is so far into dementia he couldn't or rather the corporation wouldn't allow him to meet President Obama. It's one thing to read a teleprompter, but to have conversations or provide any kind of insight into the human condition... Well, let's just say we're better off not rolling out our elderly and showing how we mistreat and take away their dignity.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.