Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: December 09, 2014 09:48AM

According to the Doomsday Sex Cult recruiters on Temple Square, God commanded Joseph Smith Jr. to have sex with other men's wives after sending them away on missions.
Where?
here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXW-CHtD07g&list=UUJX9pqr08F65gDW7JLYkajw

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: December 09, 2014 11:55AM

Ouch!

"If you want to know about Mormonism, ask a Mormon."

Not.

Date: December 09, 2014 01:39PM

It's impossible to be honest and represent a faulty product, you know is faulty. Kind of like a used car salesman selling you a lemon. If you want to know if the car is a lemon or not, the LAST person you want to believe is the used car salesman. Thanks to the internet we can call bullshit on these dishonest lemon salespeople.

Posted by: Zeezromp ( )
Date: December 09, 2014 02:12PM

The parents of these girls should have done their due diligence before allowing their kids to make complete asses of themselves trying to recruit for the cult.

I noticed this pattern a lot of missionaries. They had no idea about the real history and knew just enough milk to be dangerously convincing and trusting.

These young kids are being let down badly by a very poor church foundational education.

I only ever met one missionary (and very intelligent - ahead of his young age) who knew the real deal and we would argue a lot over Smith taking other men's wives among other issues. He loaned me a Hugh Nibley book in which I managed to pencil in some flaws before returning it.

Anyway a few years after his mission he told me he was mentally out and most likely reads here as he is always up to date with church issues on his Facebook! lol

Posted by: gentlestrength ( )
Date: December 09, 2014 03:19PM

BICs making BICs making BICs. A proud legacy, get that family photo.

Date: December 09, 2014 03:28PM

#1. These are not 'girls' they're 19-21yo Women
#2. It's really not the parents responsibility to educate their adult children. It's the individual's responsibility to educate themselves and to do the reasearch required to answer the tough questions that they will inevitably face as recruiters of the world's largest CULT recruiting army of 85,000. Now that they have smart phones, google, FB and the internet, and the church's admission their founders had sex with other men's wives, contrary to the LAW of God, found in D&C 132:61, they can't claim ignorance of their own scriptures.
#3. Why are they not all carrying around their scriptures? Why is it every time I ask a missionary these days if they've got a D&C or a PoG, they claim they don't. They just carry around a Bible and a BoM. Do we need to carry around our own quads to reference their scriptures?
#4. Are these Doe Eyed virgins the church chooses to act as the face of Mormonism, really just completely ignorant of their founders history and of their own scriptures, which they violated, or are they just being plain old fashioned deceiptful?
#5. If they refuse to acknowledge that lying, stealing, child rape and wife swapping were wrong when Joseph Smith and Brigham Young did it, why would it be any different now?
#6. Why is it important?
Because you're representing an institution that lied to me and the past 5 generations of my family, who gave away their fortunes to this institution, because we were all lied to by representtives of the church, who still lie every day they maintain that Joseph Smith is some kind of a glorified being, a God, who is "mingling with Gods" and will be our judge, when his character was worse than Warren Jeffs, who's rotting in jail for the rest of his life on child rape convictions. He's not an example that should be held up for anybody to emulate, unless they're pedophiles and wife swappers. Tellimg my children they need to emulate Joseph's Myth is like telling them to emumlate a whore.
I refuse to allow anybody to tell my children they ought to sing praises to a whore. Anybody who wants my children to sing the praises of a manwhore with the morals of an alley cat, has no better moral guide than an alley cat and certainly shouldn't have a say on moral issues like gay marriage, women's or minority rights.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2014 08:16AM by koriwhore.

Posted by: MCR ( )
Date: December 09, 2014 03:09PM

The missionaries are liars. The last time I was at the visitor's center I asked a sister where the gold plates are now. She told me they were locked in a vault in the COB because they are, like, really valuable. (?!)

Posted by: gentlestrength ( )
Date: December 09, 2014 03:18PM

Yeah, happy idiots.

Date: December 09, 2014 04:14PM

I've read online that they're teained to "play dumb" and change the subject from meat to milk, whenever anybody goes off script. So if you want to get the doe eyed dumb look off their faces you have to hit them with your best shot, right between the eyes, because you won't get a 2nd shot off before their reptilian fight or flight instinct kicks in and all sensory input shuts off as they seek survival, rather than evolution and real wisdom based in truth and reality. They much prefer the comfortable delusion. The Blue pill is much more palatable than red pill.
These future Stepford Wives will find themselves addicted to Przac in about 20yeats just to maintain the dumb act.

Posted by: Hugh ( )
Date: December 09, 2014 08:24PM

Koriwhor - are you Stan Kalinski? Omg...that was amazing. Stan is my new hero. Please do more of that. The last sister who threatened to call security cracked me up. No no don't tell me about horny Joe my head will explode..please security take this man away.

Date: December 10, 2014 08:20AM

Close, no cigar. Yes Korihore is Stan. Add an 'a' between the 'S' and the 't' and guess what you get?

Posted by: Hugh ( )
Date: December 10, 2014 12:23PM

You were amazingly calm, cool, and collected - loved the way you kept hitting them with appropo' questions. You could see the CD just building and building. Awesome job...wow. Very entertaining. My son and I watched them again last night and we had a good laugh. You are very talented. Keep up the good work. You should do undercover reporting as a career...have a good voice and demeanor for it. Hope you do more. They are so funny. These essays are going to be so much fun now.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: December 10, 2014 09:38AM

From what I've watched, these girls know less about their religion than I did at their age. They should be embarrassed.

Date: December 10, 2014 10:59AM

They otta be embarrassed misrepresenting a manwhore as a God, but they're proud of it. So filming them being stupid and posting it on the internet is the best way to shine a bright spotlight in their bullshit for posterity's sake.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.