Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ex_sushi_chef ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 08:04PM

if so, then probably its uk connection?? originally english saints/immigrants brought with them??
seems uk is the birth-place of such....

http://aangirfan.blogspot.jp/2013/05/gordon-rideout-pedophile-ring.html
http://aangirfan.blogspot.jp/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 08:06PM

I used to volunteer for a child abuse center when I was younger and we worked with a very large mormon family who had a history of ritualistic abuse. The older brothers and dad were in prison for abusing the younger sisters. So ya, it happens! There was more than one mormon family we worked with actually, but they were the worst.

Posted by: Just browsing ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 10:43PM

Go google --""GLEN PACE / Child abuse""
JB

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: May 22, 2013 12:15AM

Needs to be taken with a whole lot of salt...

http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/no80.htm

Posted by: snuckafoodberry ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 03:43AM

I do think it is possible there are secretive groups within LDS which do things like perform polygamous sealings in the temple, etc. I'm sure bad things go on the average member isn't aware of. But I believe that is what the strengthening of the members committee does. They try and sniff out groups that are operating within the church body which are going against mainstream church teachings and trying to recruit members to their cause as they hide in the shadows. This would not only include polygamy but perhaps pyramid schemes or money fraud. I imagine some of the tithing money gets stolen. Just way too much money available not to have some of it "Lost".

I don't believe Satanic cults are operating within the church. To me, that makes no sense. I read what Pace said. It is too sensational. I'm not questioning his honestly; just think it sounds too far fetched.

Plus, I think that many kids would not forget what happened. Too crazy and I don't think that many parents would be itching to offer their babies as human sacrifices and damage their children in that manor. There are evil people out there, but that many in a group operating? Maybe I'm naive but ..,the kids would be middle aged now and would be posting their experiences on here.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2013 03:47AM by snuckafoodberry.

Posted by: whodat ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 04:17AM

Here's some controversy for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPB1eag-20w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNitCNycKQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asvl6kO1Vo8

The mormons worship satan. Satan demands they abuse children.

It was done to them so it is OK.....(?)

Posted by: Painting ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 12:23PM

Has different memories. It's not forgetting its a set of experiences memories in a different ego strand with a different job or task set of coping skills handling life it's like being multimodal incorporating many talents except generating awareness or inner conversation facing horrible things generates an oblivion safe spots or safe ego states that live without awareness or the horror. Handling awareness without panic may enable integrated awareness or despair even suicide memory strands develop it seems to be a human capacity.

Posted by: Pamela Valemont ( )
Date: December 23, 2013 02:48AM

Please inform me if you have any knowledge of any pedophile ring operating within the Mesa Arizona Mormon Church leading up to and including the year 2008. I would appreciate names of parties involved. Your information will be kept in the strictest secrecy. Thank You.

Posted by: lucky ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 06:00AM

Susan I/S Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Needs to be taken with a whole lot of salt...
>
> http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/no80.htm

yah, but look at all that the Pace report did for Pace's career with the MORmON church ! (Killed it deader than one of those babies that the SRA nut cases claimed they have eaten)

The Pace report leaned heavily on the book of MORmON for validation, and where did the Book Of MORmON come from?
- From lies from a bunch of Criminals that are otherwise known as the founders of MORmONISM.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2013 06:02AM by lucky.

Posted by: Carol Y. ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 10:48PM

Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 10:53PM

And the ritualistic psycho-sexual child abuse in the LDS Church starts at the age of 12 (or younger) when your Bishop takes you alone into his office and asks you if you masturbate.

Or so it seems to me...

Posted by: ex_sushi_chef ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 10:58PM

i see, so, its real, fact.
as conspiracy believer, i tend to believe the claim there should be secret-society-based pedophile ring in nrthern utah, southern idaho area....if true, then maybe brigham planted them/choice tribes from uk....

and perhaps "ms Judy Byington" stuff was set-up to discredit whole ritual thing by high place elites, perhaps she was one of them....
http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%22Judy+Byington%22&search.x=1&fr=top_ga1_sa&tid=top_ga1_sa&ei=UTF-8&aq=&oq=

and original nauvoo temple was dedicated around may day, and may day wass to worship.... and that temple was destroyed by some bighamites....so, some american lds must have some truly dark side ancestry....from the view of the stand point of conspiracy....

Posted by: Carol Y. ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 11:12PM

Posted by: William Law ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 11:37PM

No. I'm not defender of the church, but we don't have to make up shite about the church for it to already be a bad organization.

Posted by: Infinite Dreams ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 03:59AM

I honestly believe if there are any big & organized 'secret groups' they're polygamy based.

The only time, when I was still active that is, I ever heard of some sort of secret group within the cult was when an acquaintance of mine got married to in the temple to a guy who'd been on his mission here where I lived, & it turned out he was a secret polygamist, & had gotten married when he was like 17 or 18 before he went on his mission.

Posted by: homoerectus ( )
Date: May 22, 2013 01:09AM

The rumors of SRA, whether true or not, were not confined to the LDS church in any way. It was a scare at a national level in the 80s and early 90s. Business men and Politicians with their families were rumored to be engaging in it. Rumor was that 10000 children were held somewhere under the Las Vegas strip for sexual pleasure for the mega rich 'high rollers'.

Posted by: Feijoada ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 12:43PM

I was a victim of ritualistic "child abuse" at age 19 when I was subjected to Mormon temple ceremony, along with my personally required acceptance of my throat-slicing, bowel- gushing slaughter should I ever reveal said abuse elsewhere. Plus the added bonus of standing mostly naked whilst fondled by a male muttering strange prayer-like incantations.

Posted by: painting ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 02:54PM

emotional abuse- yes- not a joke at all.

but at 19, you weren't a Child.

so it was emotional abuse, however, it was not child abuse.

Posted by: Snuffedouttooyoung ( )
Date: January 31, 2015 09:23AM

That's not emotional abuse, it's sexual abuse... She clearly stated she was fondled.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: January 31, 2015 03:59PM

She's a he, and he was referring to the standard endowment ceremony at the time in LDS Inc.

Posted by: ladybug ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 04:54PM

abuse is abuse...my LDS generational fam has it all through. i received emo and physical starting at the age of 12, it was kind of like my graduation from primary present...but to defend my mother, yes my mother - she was also a victim but with some sexual shit in there as well. ah, thank you my righteous lds ancestory. not.

Posted by: ava ( )
Date: December 23, 2013 09:14AM

Just heard it over the weekend. search for mormon and satanist podcast and you should find it.

Posted by: anonuk ( )
Date: January 31, 2015 02:04PM

google 'jimmy savile scandal UK government paedophile ring'. It's been all over the news here for two years that a satanic paedophile ring is in control of governments with influence reaching farther than just these isles. NB there is no link alleged with the current government, just the previous two.

Elm Guest House, Barnados, and many more government-run childrens' homes in the UK were allegedly involved. The ritual abuse is not sexually driven, it is religiously driven. Leon Brittan, a former member of maggie thatcher's government, died the other day and the rumour mill is rife.

A few arrests have been made, no convictions of establishment figures have been made yet - all the people accused and tried so far have nothing actually to do with the establishment part of the 'investigation' the police are pursuing - 'the yew tree investigation' which apparently has 3 branches, or so the news readers kept saying.

Two inquiries have been set up but both have not started any investigation due to the chair being socially connected to Leon Brittan who apparently 'lost' a very important dossier about these ritual sexual allegations back in the 1980s.

One of the witnesses has turned up 'suicided' because he dared to name names, and anyone who repeated these names online were pursued and taken to court and heavily fined. Twitter and facebook provided much evidence for the courts to sue for defamation and 'trial by social media'.

To date, no one connected with government has been investigated, none of the court cases have been made public, if they have even been to court - it seems the establishment want to wait long enough til the general public forget this big thing when the next big scandal comes along. Various men have been accused of being sexual predators and touching up girls back in the 60s or 70s. One PR guy has been jailed but again, his case has no connection with the establishment part of the investigation, or with Jimmy Savile who has turned out to be a prolific abuser of children and dead bodies, if all allegations are to be believed. His old chaffeur has been found guilty of 'historic' (ie over 40 years ago) abuse and is serving a custodial sentence. Gary Glitter is currently appearing at a magistrates court but case has not concluded yet. He's already been convicted of being a tourist pedo in thailand and served a prison sentence there, then tried to settle in cambodia. He will probably be the last publicised one because he's the UK's favourite living sicko and when he gets jailed (and probably lynched in jail) the public will probably forget all about savile and the establishment.

Regarding the OP, it used to be common knowledge that in some parts of rural england (lincoln I was told but may be wrong) that daughters were kept at home as 'wives' for daddy and brothers' if they couldn't get any real ones. There was also a whole lot of folk magic and other magical practices going on, if you are interested google 'pendleton witches' and read about two rival families who grassed each other up as witches and all were strangled and burnt at the stake.

In Scotland some noble families were rumoured to be devil worshippers and this was how folks thought these allegedly evil nobles managed to hang on to their riches.

The british isles have a history over 5000 years old and since a lot of folks migrated 'across the pond' some of their practices were obviously brought along with them.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: February 06, 2016 10:21AM

The ex-wife of "informant" 'Nick' has come forward to point out that 'Nick' is nothing more than a lying fantasist who was trying to make money out of fictional stories.

This was after he went through some kind of a midlife crisis, she reports.

And police detectives now admit that they believe that 'Nick' was making it all up.

There are calls for 'Nick' to be charged with wasting police time and fraud.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2016 10:22AM by matt.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: January 31, 2015 04:04PM

I think it's Child Abuse to INSIST that they be baptized before they make an informed decision.

Posted by: Reality ( )
Date: February 02, 2015 11:39AM

Thanks for your post, "anonuk". Ritual abuse exists, and it exists in the Church/Utah too. There have already been confessions and imprisonment over a Lehi group. The woman whom the book "22 Faces" was about, committed suicide a few year ago. Her story is a terrible tragedy about SRA.

There's an underground network in Utah, and the "Keystone Cops" of SLC are worthless and incompetent when it comes to uncovering this, even though specific names, dates and places have been given to them.

For the scoffers, do a google search ....

Posted by: Heidi GWOTR ( )
Date: February 02, 2015 12:02PM

Posted by: rigamoura ( )
Date: February 06, 2016 01:52AM

When I was 12 and asked to baptize the dead in the temple I found it quite strange that the white jumpsuit i was wearing in the water was completely see through after my session. you could see every bit of flesh. I was a 12 year old girl surrounded and being touched by older men. My mother was even there but it still felt shameful and embarrassing and I remember telling my mom how it made me feel. I never went back and I started to question what was going on. They also tell you before you participate not to tell anyone a single detail of what happens! I'm sorry but if you really have to tell 12-17 year olds not to tell anyone what you are doing with them it is total psychological abuse.

Posted by: rigamoura ( )
Date: February 06, 2016 02:08AM

Oh yeah and i was totally asked if i touched myself by my bishop alone together in a room at very young age. i said NO! but of course it's natural for children to touch themselves. can you imagine where that conversation would lead if i said yes...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.