Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: January 01, 2015 08:18PM

My family joined the church over 100 years ago in Louisana. Their contact with the church was every couple of years when the missionaries would stay for a couple of weeks with them while they tracked the area. Listening to the missionaries and reading books written by GA's and others rounded out their knowledge of what the LDS religion was. All the had was their faith that the church really was true.

Fast forward to the age of the Internet when truth becomes available and in my family the BIC's are no longer believing the lies the church tells.

My wife's family is also BIC for over 100 years and all of her siblings have left the church of lies and mistruths. That is a 100% loss for the church. My family has only lost 20% for my age group. The younger generations is about a 50% loss to the church and the 50% still active are those still living at home. I believe this percentage of those leaving the church will continue to grow.

I really think the LDS leaders are just too stupid to care they are losing potential gift givers at a faster rate than they can replace them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: DeAnn ( )
Date: January 01, 2015 09:06PM

Good!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.