Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 01:37PM

topping for naked friendships!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 02:11PM

OK, I laughed.
More than a little.

But it did bring back a twinge remembering the old fart who fondled me when I got washed & annointed...:(

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 02:21PM

I laughed too. The grower parts and the awkward hug. Those were hilarious!

Posted by: Breeze ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 03:15PM

True story. Fifteen years ago, I knew two gay Mormon men, who were active in their ward, and who had lived together for over 10 years. They went to the temple for the first time, together, and took out their endowments together, and a friend had a garden reception for them, afterwards. The engraved invitation had both their names on it and said the party was to celebrate their endowment in the _______ temple. One of the couple wore a white linen suit and a white Panama hat with a flower in the hat band. They even had rings.

I think all gay couples who insist on staying Mormon should do this! After all--they get to be TOGETHER in adjacent booths with nothing separating them but a curtain during their anointings. They could probably hear each other. They get to sit right next to each other and help each other with their robes during the movie. They can walk in and out together. The ceremony is better designed for gay couples than for straight couples, who have to sit across the room from each other, and sometimes can't even glimpse each other, because of the crowds of funny hats.

Posted by: axeldc ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 03:18PM

You would think they would have seen each other naked changing for the beach, the pool or at the gym. Guys let it all hang out in the locker room.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 03:41PM

Posted by: moose ( )
Date: January 12, 2015 04:09PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.