Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Tal Bachman ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 06:36PM

(***This is a satire)

AP - Boca Raton, Florida

In a stunning press conference announcement today, convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein ( http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/jeffrey-epstein-allegedly-targeted-well-known-actress-when-she-was-13/story-fnh81jut-1227199126718 ) announced his intention to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

"For years, society has tried to make me feel 'dirty', just because I am a sociopathic, serial pedophile sex predator", remarked Epstein. "But once I began to investigate Mormonism, and the life of the Prophet Joseph Smith - especially his remorseless deflowering of fourteen year old Helen Mar Kimball, fourteen year old Nancy Winchester, two sets of his own teenaged foster daughters, and so many others - I realized that my obsessive sexual assaults on underage girls were probably divinely inspired.

"I am therefore pleased today to announce that I intend to join the only religion whose apologists still blatantly rationalize this type of behaviour: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I welcome all those with pedophilic, sexually abusive tendences to join me in singing 'Praise to the Man', and also, to help stop adult members of the LGBT community from marrying - because those people are sick and defective".

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2015 06:42PM by Susan I/S.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 06:37PM

Posted by: Book of Mordor ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 06:59PM

Now, replace "Jeffrey Epstein" with "Roman Polanski."

Posted by: Tal Bachman ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 07:07PM

I should have included Polanski in the satire

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 07:42PM

If it were true, the "patriarch" giving him (a Jew) his patriarchal blessing would probably have a fit getting his "tribe" right...:)

But I'm sure he'd be welcomed. After all, he's not gay...

Posted by: lunarquaker ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 08:11PM

and, the Lostprophets Ian Watkins, while serving his 29 year sentence in prison. Has found solace in the book of Mormon and the life and crimes of joe smith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2015 08:14PM by lunarquaker.

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 08:19PM

In related news, perhaps Jerry Sandusky is now taking the missionary discussions, although he prefers the missionaries to act them out through interpretive dance and wrestling.

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: January 30, 2015 09:15PM

Good, now they can really grease some palms and get that damn Rome Temple back on track! :-)

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: January 31, 2015 06:13AM

Considering that the MORmONS really did temple baptize Adolf Hitler into MORmONISM (multiple times to make sure it had a chance to take)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4HRYrxqtGk

AND that MORmONS really did perform the vicarious temple endowment for Jesus Christ....... (as IF god might have forgotten, but then again we are talking about MORmON Jesus in this instance, some one stupid enough to implement the use secret handshakes for his earthly religion, after He created the universe) and that they had Gordon BS Hinckley as the spiritual leader......

Its really hard to compete with MORmONS when it comes to portraying MORmONS as stupid, but it is fun to try.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: January 31, 2015 12:07PM

Roman Polanski gets away with it because he's a "brilliant artist" with the right critical accolades (e.g. Upper West Side Playwrite/Critic David Ives).
Jeffrey Epstein gets away with it because he's a rich "financier" with the right political connections (e.g. Bill Clinton).
Pedophiles got away with abusing altar boys for generations.
Only now are the British seriously investigating politically connected pedophiles from the 1970s, 80s, and 90s.

Warren Jeffs is a back-country hick with aberrant religious beliefs, but he doesn't get away with it.

The rich and the powerful have always screwed the vulnerable: financially, politically, socially, sexually. Call it sin or call it natural selection, it's just the way things are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2015 12:19PM by caffiend.

Posted by: simonpeter ( )
Date: February 26, 2016 02:45AM

hi i want to be billionaire assist me i refuse povert

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: February 26, 2016 03:22AM

Great Satire...... well said and unfortunately could be true.

It does say a lot about the FLDS Satanic CULT in Short Creek right now. The Feds are going after the financial crap they have on this slimy CULT. Don't get me wrong. That thrills me completely. But, there is a part of me that would like every pedophile in Short Creek [which means 100% of the men in the SLIMY CULT] to be charged with child rape, multiple counts!

The financial situation is a great start but the pedophilia should be dealt with very harshly too. I would guess [conservative estimate] that at least 2500 children have been molested since 1953 [1st raid]. SATANIC CULTS just never quit until they are forced to quit very forcifully. My proof is Warren Jeffs. From prison issuing orders to the followers and they are still worshipping his EVIL ASS! Warren makes Charles Manson look like a choirboy!

It is going to take a lot to bring this down and I hope they go after every single piece of evidence there is. I hope the people who are sick to death of this EVIL CULT will testify against these slime balls. For once have a testimony that actually does some good for the entire society! My fingers are crossed.

Posted by: poopstone ( )
Date: February 26, 2016 03:36PM

Is the Duke of York joining too? What would the queen think?

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: February 26, 2016 07:27PM

Been watching this story since 'the Dersch' was involved/implicated.

The bastards! The whole lot of them. LOVE to see 'the list' published.

Human

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.