Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus NLI ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 10:40AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: angeladavis ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 11:05AM

Glad Valentine's Day is over...

Not going to church, that's for sure.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 11:07AM

It's -13F. Whatever I do, it's going to be done indoors!

Posted by: unworthy ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 11:07AM

Slept in. Drinking coffee. getting ready to fix breakfast. Probably go out and shoot my guns later today. What ever the day will bring, life is good,,

Posted by: annieg ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 11:20AM

Reading here, will walk the dog soon and then make lunch. Having family (my generation) over for dinner. Family day tomorrow in Ontario so this is really only Saturday. A lovely four day work week coming up. Kids using holiday weekend to spend time with their children, ski trip, and others at the cottage. Nice mid winter break because it is certainly still winter here in Canada. No mid winter thaw so far. Long time through until long Easter weekend.

Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 11:28AM

I just rolled out of bed and now got a nice warm cup of coffee. It is going to be a cold one here in Eastern NC today, so I am going to be inside today. I probably going to be doing the usual today and do some family history research and play my sims game. I do have to eventually scan in some pictures for mom at some point this afternoon before my aunt goes nuts because we are taking so long.

Posted by: siflbiscuit ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 04:20PM

What part of NC are you in? We just moved to New Bern two years ago.

Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 11:38PM

I live right up the road from you in Newport.

Posted by: siflbiscuit ( )
Date: February 17, 2015 01:22AM

That's pretty awesome!if I wasn't horribly painfully shy, I would invite you to lunch sometime! Lol

Posted by: Book of Mordor ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 11:39AM

Working on my long poem trashing Joseph Smith. I expect it will be a productive day.

Posted by: sherlock ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 12:03PM

Lazy morning then 5k run, lunch at favourite Indian restaurant, couple of hours at amazing museum where I saw fragments of an actual Book of the Dead Egyptian papyri and then will probably watch a movie later. Certainly beats spending half a day in church.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 01:43PM

We really enjoyed driving past an Evangelical Christian and a Mormon church on our way to the city this morning. Really good visit with some dear friends over some great Costa Rican coffee.

Ron Burr

Posted by: Health-in-the-Navel ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 01:48PM

Thinking of going back to the strip club. (See my recent post) ; )

Posted by: Dennis Moore ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 03:40PM

I'm at work today. Right now I'm on my break and enjoying a lovely 80 degree day.

Posted by: veggirl ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 04:08PM

Went to service at local church I enjoy..then scored at 50% thrift store sale and got a super large tea at Dublin..now have to get to work on my messy house...

Posted by: shortbobgirl ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 04:22PM

Pancake breakfast with a sorority sister. It has warmed up to 5F so not bad at all outside.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 04:23PM

Slept in late after what seemed like a very long and stressful week. Cleaned the bathrooms, making lobster and wild rice salad for dinner.

Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 06:55PM

Got up wrong today and the rocks in my head got stirred up so the vertigo kicked in big time. I stayed in my recliner all day. I hated missing mass this morning but I was having a hard time standing without feeling like I was spinning. Those damn rocks are settling down and the spinning has ceased. So much for my Sunday.

Posted by: Still Lurking ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 08:12PM

Soooo sick...just trying to get well. Yesterday was worse, so I think I'm on the mend. Just chillin' with ya'll and reading Rfm posts.

Posted by: breedumyung ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 08:25PM

Had 4 cups of coffee this morning. Decided to take a drive.

It's 80 F in So Calif.

Just arrived home and will read all the posts now.

Posted by: sherriebaby49 ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 10:22PM

Our 9 year-old grandson slept over last night. We made cookies together this morning (nothing like chocolate chip for breakfast!), then we went bowling :) No 3 hour block for us anymore-Sunday is family fun time.

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 10:28PM

A grandson's dream grandmother. Who could ask for more then making cookies for breakfast?

Posted by: Darkfem ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 10:42PM

Having the best Valentine's Day weekend of my life.

Posted by: Raptor Jesus NLI ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 10:46PM

Best friends!

Posted by: qualms ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 10:51PM

Went skiing!

Posted by: newnameabigail ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 11:19PM

What we did the whole weekend since Thursday and will do tomorrow and until Wednesday celebrating Carneval and introduce BF to the good german culture of celebrating the 5th season in the hotspot of the spectacle. And of course we had a short break yesterfay for celebrating our love.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2015 11:21PM by newnameabigail.

Posted by: crookedletter ( )
Date: February 15, 2015 11:28PM

Went to a Mardi Gras parade, ate barbecued ribs, listened to loud music, and drank vodka spiked with cranberry juice

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.