Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus NLI ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 11:28AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rt ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 11:40AM

Sittin' in my man cave with a cigar and a beer. And not just any beer, a Westvleteren 12. Life's good!

Posted by: Abigail ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 11:43AM

Damn, I'm going to church today for a baby blessing. Really dragging my feet and I swear it's the last church activity I'm going to! But I will get some lunch afterwards.

Posted by: druid ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 12:03PM

Woke up late. Kick'in back, coffee on my lap, too hot - spilled it on my crotch. Still better than church. I know caffine is true.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 12:09PM

Gotta hot the vaccine clinic one more time for Henry, then come home and study and do chores. So relieved my paper for human sexuality is done and turned in, though, and I have a moment to breathe!!! T-bones and baked potatoes later and the season premiere of Game of Thrones!

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 12:16PM

Paint.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 01:08PM

Lot's of great coffee with friends @Good Earth Coffee House and then home to be with my wife and Cocker Spaniels....beer later.

Ron Burr

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 01:09PM

It's Masters Sunday!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Once More ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 01:23PM

Sleep in.

Have coffee.

Have coffee with chocolate.

Do yard work while wearing sleeveless blouse.

Watch some excellent shows on TV.

Smile a lot.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 01:27PM

Slept in, had some coffee and plan to do whatever I want. That includes wearing something sleeveless.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 01:42PM

I'm letting my boy friend make me breakfast..... it was grand.

Posted by: Senoritalamanita ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 02:13PM

Making mushroom risotto. Spend time with DH and pup-pup. Watch me some excellent BBC on PBS later tonight.

Posted by: cpete ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 02:52PM

Not sitting in the pews.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 02:54PM

Go shopping with my wife...watch The Masters...drive by an LDS church and flip it the bird...have a beer or 3.

RB

Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 03:12PM

I just settled down for the afternoon after a shift at the store and a nice warm shower. I am now enjoying some popcorn and sweet tea. I will probably do some family history research and work on a play list for my parents 50th wedding anniversity party next Sunday.

Posted by: rationalist01 ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 03:17PM

I went to the least churchy church again, the UU's. They had wine and pie. Mmmmm!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2015 03:20PM by rationalist01.

Date: April 12, 2015 04:23PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2015 04:25PM by rationalist01.

Date: April 12, 2015 04:26PM

I got caught without beer on a Sunday. Can't buy any because my Kentucky county is influenced by those other alcohol hating religionists, the baptists. I could drive to Lexington and get some, but screw it. Cold water tastes good if you're thirsty.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 03:24PM

Finishing the rewrites of a couple of exmo stories and reading here. Sipping coffee and sinning.

Posted by: abinadi burns nli ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 03:44PM

Reading about the amicus brief and enjoying the fact that TSCC is digging themselves DEEPER in their BS.

Posted by: unworthy ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 03:53PM

Slept in until 7:00. Made breakfast, sat on porch while drinking coffee. Went fishing, beer time. Cleaned the trout, will be great for supper. Life is good,,

Posted by: seekyr ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 03:54PM

My husband and I just got home from a great bike ride on the C&O canal towpath in Maryland. We rode about 13 miles in all, stopping many times along the way to photograph wildflowers.

Posted by: Inky ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 05:33PM

Had my son's fifth birthday party. We always have our children's birthday parties on Sundays now. No TBM relatives can attend which I am happy about and they are annoyed about. And I don't care because I'm not "worthy" enough to go to any of my nieces or nephews's temple weddings.

Posted by: Pyper Pepperpot ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 05:38PM

I'm making banana bread while watching the World Figure Skating Championships. And later, instead of going to the young adult fireside, I'll be watching Game of Thrones!

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 06:59PM

I kicked back then later made a great whole wheat pizza using all raw ingredients and my secret,made it myself, pizza sauce.

It was topped with my homemade Italian sausage, Mozzarella and cheddar cheese, and pepper strips.

Yummy Yummy

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 07:09PM

sprayed weeds in his yard and now I'm supposed to be working, but I just lost a LONG (30 minutes) dictation by hitting a wrong key on a new program I just learned (medical transcription). And I'm taking a break from the job for a moment.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 08:22PM

It's my day of rest, so something easy for dinner: I made a delicious grilled cheese sandwich with sliced sourdough bread slathered with homemade pesto, and sharp Vermont white cheddar cheese. It pairs nicely with the Toad Hollow Merlot that I'm drinking.

Posted by: PapaKen ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 08:35PM

Went on a walking tour of gay Hollywood. Very informative, and what a great day to walk a few miles and learn about "my" history.

Posted by: cakeordeath ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 10:37PM

Got to throw more clay on the wheel today. Made a bowl and some lidded pots. Glazed some bisque ware and took a nap. Had all of the kids over tonight for dinner.

Got to hold my two-week old baby grand-daughter. I don't get to be in the blessing circle so this is my time with her. I will teach my grand-kids that they aren't broken either.

Cake

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 11:39PM

MMMMMMM. Nothing like holding a new fresh baby. Especially a grandbaby. I only have one so far and I adore her.

Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 11:30PM

Mass and golf on TV.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.