Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: November 23, 2019 04:41PM

Observe, if you will,the servants of God who bestow their blessings on you.
Why do they do this brothers and sisters?
Is it because you are pious? Or is it because you fill their overstuffed bellies with money that you cannot afford?
Are these so-called servants of God serving anyone or any thing other than themselves.
This attitude prevails throughout the ranks of organized religion everywher ein the world.
If you do not believe this quit donating to any one of them and see how fst they cut you off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Warrior71783 ( )
Date: November 23, 2019 05:22PM

A good test is if any of these individuals come to your aid when things go bad. The answer is always no and most likely do not even know your name or even know you exist. Why give money to individuals that never have your back? I can give blessings with words to people on the street all day but do they give me six figure incomes? No.

Posted by: scmd1 ( )
Date: November 23, 2019 06:37PM

The earlier thread closed before I could tell you that I'm glad things are going better for you. Hang in there, and welcome back!

Date: November 23, 2019 06:55PM

Still going. Definitely have good friends now which definitely makes a big difference. I've been recovering from what i believe is my final surgery from the car accident. A looooong time coming. One day i will have a beautiful wife and a beautiful life like you have haha.

Posted by: scmd1 ( )
Date: November 24, 2019 02:12AM

Friends can make all the difference in the world in my opinion.

I do have a beautiful wife, but there are days when my life sucks just about as much as anyone's does. I just keep going. I shouldn't complain because my kids are healthy and my wife is holding her own quite well.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: November 23, 2019 06:55PM

You make being crazy sound like a bad thing. Inside the Mormon bubble it makes perfect sense. They think they are serving God, building up the Kingdom of Heaven, etc. The world would be better off without their “service”. But what would we do without a spiritual Wreck it Ralph?

I get it, you didn’t need to be wrecked.

Nobody needs evil, but there it is. It keeps going because it’s so successful in manipulating its members into giving it money. Nobody in their right mind would give a penny to the Mormon Church. This institution is a disease. It produces mental problems in order to profit from them.

Date: November 23, 2019 10:46PM

Definitely is a plague of the mind.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.