Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:12PM

She's very spiritual. And he's quite a cad, er catch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:24PM

Oh brother. He would have been better off not saying anything. I can't believe that these guys are paid, and paid very well to inspire people through their speaking. He's about as inspirational and eloquent as a rock.

Posted by: Dennis Moore ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:27PM

what an ass. I can only take about two minutes of the video. what an ass.

-Dennis

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:28PM

Oh, Jesus! Wow! What a thing to say to a woman and to a wife. Pretty much just cut her sexuality down to nothing.

How special!

Posted by: never again ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:33PM

1:27 did he call her ugly?

he should have asked her weight too

guys an idiot - perfect JS replica

Posted by: Johnny Rotten ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:38PM

What a complete jack ass. I get what he was trying to stay but holy shit what an ass. Why shouldn't he say that he is an old shriveled up man, unattractive to the world. I'll tell you why, because he thinks he is attractive and he knows his wife in unattractive. What a dick!

Posted by: frankie ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:41PM

holy shit, what an ass hole

Posted by: seekyr ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:42PM

Oh my. I almost immediately start thinking, "stop talking, stop talking ! STOP NOW!"

I didn't last a full minute.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:46PM

Posted by: tig ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:52PM

Dig that hole bro!

Posted by: crissykays ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 04:53PM

Oh dear lord that poor woman I just wanted to chop his nuts off why did he have to say anything she probably went home and looked in the mirror and made an appointment with a plastic surgeon. Made me hurt to watch it he was a total douche!!!! BUT I bet they will twist it somehow to be spiritual and uplifting to the sisters in the church.

Posted by: desertwoman ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 05:50PM

Any wonder why plastic surgery is prevalent in Utah among Mormon women?

Date: May 13, 2015 04:53PM

And one more thing, am I the only one who just wants to PUKE every time I hear the word countenance. No one uses that stupid word except mor(m)ons who are 100 years behind the times.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=countenance

"Countenance is another outdated word for someone's facial expression. This word is often found in nineteenth century novels."

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 05:01PM

As usual, the guy just creeps me out. And how condescending is it when he calls her "Sister Bednar" when she's sitting right there.

Posted by: Kendal Mint Cake ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 05:05PM

She seems like a nice person and she looks nice too. He'd better watch his step or she might decide to exchange him for someone more attractive. His little speech just reinforces what he thinks about females and their worth.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 05:56PM

yah, well, I would be a lot more sympathetic to her plight, except for her willingness to promote the MORmON female bashing party line in her own right ala her speech to Ricks college students, where Sis Bednar is ripping coeds for their supposed personal gratuitous over exposure of their female form. According to sis Bednar, It seems that being repulsive is much preferred to being attractive and / or provocative. When Elder Bednar openly states that sis Bednar is rather plain and Unattractive, except when a (very strained) mystical MORmON aspect is factored in, Then sis Bednar has attained her desired MORmON state and she is receiving her desired MORmON reward, that of a big time MORmON'S approval.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 05:08PM

He likes shaming boys more than bagging on his wife.

http://seek.deseretbook.com/lord-s-side-line/i

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 05:20PM

Bednar is just following the MORmON PRofit's MORmON example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuN_ZDJKkPo

Posted by: holytheghost ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 05:22PM

The look on that poor woman's face.

Posted by: Darksparks ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 05:35PM

I have not seen her now for 45 years, and seeing her now in this video, oh man... the strain of being married to that freak has put a toll on her.

I couldn't stand to listen to this video for more than a couple of minutes. Glad I got my entire family out of this bullshit religion.

Posted by: paramormonactivity ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 05:48PM

Smo0o0o0o0o0o0o0oooth Bed-knob,Smo0o0o0o0o0ooooth

Posted by: antilehinephi ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 05:59PM

He is mean. That is all. Oh, and get a mirror.

Posted by: Margie ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 06:07PM

Oh My God!

Posted by: frackenmess ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 06:25PM

Like his poop don't stink!

Just another typical Mormon Prick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 06:26PM by frackenmess.

Posted by: Waterevil ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 07:12PM

1:21:00

PUSH IT OUT

PUSH IT OUT

ELDER BEDNAR THINKS TO HIMSELF "THIS IS A POOP JOKE AND THESE IDIOTS DON'T GET IT!"

OPEN YOUR EYES. His wife is a telemarketer advertising the strength of the youth pamphlet.

Posted by: Ohdeargoodness nli ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 08:02PM

There is something profoundly disturbing about this man. He may not get caught for it, but I'd bet my eye teeth he is into some dark stuff. He gives me the willies. :/

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 08:10PM

Someone needs to tell him that his wife is better looking than him.

Posted by: Tal Bachman ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 08:24PM

I have to say this is one of the most awkward, cringe-inducing things I've seen in a while. I feel for "Sister Bednar".

There was simply no reason to denigrate her looks. He could have simply said that as her virtue and excellence have grown, her beauty has increased.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 08:24PM by Tal Bachman.

Date: May 13, 2015 08:33PM

He sure outed himself as a person who places a lot of value in youth and beauty and went to a lot of trouble to say that both of those were now gone for her. But, wait, she's got a spiritual glow!

Posted by: Tal Bachman ( )
Date: May 13, 2015 08:35PM

I can't believe he actually said, "when she was younger, she was beautiful", or whatever. Unreal!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.