Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: June 23, 2015 04:15PM

Have you had a major challenge to your faith in Mormonism ?

Have you become dismayed by the chasm between the version of Mormon history and doctrine you were taught all your life and what you have learned in your personal studies ?

In spite of your high level of devotion to the church, in your heart, are you uncomfortable saying, "I know the Church is true." ?

Do you feel that you have social / political opinions that are in conflict with the Mormon Church’s Leadership ?

Has the Mormon religion begun to feel spiritually empty for you or maybe even spiritually damaging and destructive ?

If so, you are on the right track !

The first thing that you need to understand is that 99.96% of everything the Mormon Church has taught you about God is a lie.

Also ~ beware of the Atheists and Libertines who ply this discussion board with their perverted powers of persuasive proselytizing.

100% of everything they tell you about God is a lie.

The 0.04% of the truth is that the ancient space-alien god of the Hebrews is REAL and, as far as your pitifully short life is concerned, pretty much controls everything in this particular corner of the galaxy including this little blue and green planet-of-clocks you call home.

You may not agree with God’s methods.

Because of the breadth and depth of your foul Californi-centric 1st World value programming, you may feel that His caveman-like genocidal fits of jealousy, wrath, bloodlust, and anger are unbecoming for an Omnipotent deity.

You may be bothered that our best scientists have proven that His taking credit for creating the entire universe in seven days is demonstrably FALSE.

It doesn’t matter. It is what it is.

You might as well be upset at the sky for being blue, or water for being wet, or boobs for being awesome.

Your level of belief makes no difference in His ability to manipulate your life for the purposes of achieving His seemingly insidious immoral plan to bring about the apocalyptic destruction of all humanity.

In fact there is evidence to show that the promulgation of atheistic belief systems actually make Him grow stronger.

The Good News is that this powerful space deity who terrorized the ancient Israelites is willing to make a deal with you personally.

If you are willing to ally yourself with Him in pursuit of His nameless intergalactic goals, He in return can, nay WILL, tip the cosmic scales of cause-and-effect in your favor, cheat Karma, beat the system, and literally make accidents happen for your benefit.

Think of what this means in terms of sex, business, and social standing !

It isn't WHAT you know, it WHO you know.

“Luck” simply means being in the right place at the right time.

Well, if you play along, this mighty mad alien god of the Hebrews can fix it so that you will constantly find yourself stumbling into that right place at just the right time.

The Ancients called this deal “the Covenant”.

Do you think this is a joke ?

Watch the Oscars and count the Jews sitting in the front rows with their trophy women.

Now do you think it’s a joke ?

This JHVH – the vengeful mad alien ancient Hebrew God of Wrath, who cometh in the clouds, full of eyes round about, has gone from being a lowly minor Canaanite grain deity to LORD OF THE ENTIRE FRIGGIN’ UNIVERSE in 6000 short years !

Find your place in the ranks of zealous peace-loving warrior pawns for JHVH in this ORIGINAL ONE TRUE FERTILITY CULT while there is yet still time

Do not make the mistake of throwing “the Baby Jesus” out with the Mormon “bathwater” and end up as a mindless unwitting servant of atheism.

Begin today by finding a good Christian Church and start paying JHVH lip service.

Work your way up to smiting unbelievers.

Enjoy the PEACE and PROSPERITY JHVH has promised to give His minions while in this mortal life.

And on that Great Last Day when Our Lord fulfills His plan to annihilate this planet in an eye-watering orgasmic cataclysm of destruction, WE TRUE BELIEVERS will watch and REJOICE from the lido decks of the escape vessels which will transport us to realms of eternal delirious pleasures.

Inthenameofcheeseandriceamen,

ziller

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CTRringturnsmyfingergreen ( )
Date: June 23, 2015 04:23PM

I was atheist 5 minutes ago, but I've been convinced of my wrongdoing.

The one undeniable, irrefutable statement that brought me back to God's is the profound truth of the trophy wives. I want one, so now I believe!

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: June 23, 2015 05:50PM

I enjoy reading ziller.

I suspect ziller does, too :)

Posted by: Historischer ( )
Date: June 23, 2015 06:41PM

Yes, I have.

Posted by: cpete ( )
Date: June 23, 2015 11:50PM

No, I never had faith in mormonism.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: June 24, 2015 01:49AM

No faith- no challenges.

RB

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: June 24, 2015 02:13AM

I do agree with YOUR methods, Ziller. Tres creative and entertaining.

Liked this quote:

"It doesn't matter. It is what it is.

You might as well be upset at the sky for being blue, or water for being wet, or boobs for being awesome."

I will use these words to remind myself when I get upset at a lot of religions and their antics. It is much better to have a good, very long laugh and then get busy sharing my laughter.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: June 24, 2015 02:22AM

When I stopped believing in Santa Claus,I was about 9, it was a math thing. I started to get a better grasp on how many residences were in my town, and how many towns were in the county and how many counties were in the state and how many states were in the country. With that in mind it started become quite clear that no single man in a red suit was stocking all the houses in the nation with loads of presents in a matter of a few hours as conveyed by a sled pulled by reindeer, even if the reindeer and he himself were very magic.

When I stopped believing in Jesus, it was a mathematical thing. After considering the vastness of humanity that had never heard of Jesus and who was still critically dependent on knowing him to avoid being lost to burn forever in Hell, ( and NO, MORmONISM does not and has not plausibly solved that problem with their stupid way too little way too late vicarious MORmON temple ordinances, which is about like a spit into a house fire) the only thing that made sense about Christianity was that such a god SHOULD be nailed to a cross for such dim witted inane and cruel plan.

Posted by: blueorchid ( )
Date: June 24, 2015 10:41AM

At this moment I am too busy worshipping ziller to be bothered with any JHVH. I guess that means I am worshiping a false god, but that epistle was amazing and full of grace and I can't help it.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.